Last post wins

I think my mother thinks I have mental problems.

I managed to have a nightmare, a sad dream and a happy dream....every type of dream....

All in one night.

So I told her about my nightmare.

a man was strung up in a slaughter house, being force-fed raw meat, choking, while a unseen woman was yelling "stop it you're killing him'.

she gave me weird looks.

I'll start to keep my dreams to my self.

Its a lot easier to talk to you faceless people.

*still questioning his sexual identity and afraid to tell parents about this development*

Do you love me, Sulvuss? Do you love?

Man, chill out. Being gay isn't exactly a taboo thing if you haven't noticed. Its not like you admitted to liking screwing the decapitated heads of your enemies.

Yes. I wuv, wuv, wuv you.

I think my mother thinks I have mental problems.

I managed to have a nightmare, a sad dream and a happy dream....every type of dream....

All in one night.

So I told her about my nightmare.

a man was strung up in a slaughter house, being force-fed raw meat, choking, while a unseen woman was yelling "stop it you're killing him'.

she gave me weird looks.

I'll start to keep my dreams to my self.

Its a lot easier to talk to you faceless people.

My psychiatrist think I have mental problems. Screw her, she out to get me anyway.

Man, chill out. Being gay isn't exactly a taboo thing if you haven't noticed. Its not like you admitted to liking screwing the decapitated heads of your enemies.

Yes. I wuv, wuv, wuv you.

Thank you for the love, Sulvuss.

I'd be okay with telling them but my stepdad's side of the family are quite devoted in their faith in God and I am too. It's them I am most worried about and it adds to the tension and confusion as I try to figure out who I am in this vast world.

Ah love is in this thread.

I have experienced love on many areas: love of friends, love of self (you have to love yourself before you can love others), love of family, and love of success and accomplishment (not ego inflating success mind you, but the feeling of making a contribution to the small corner of the world I live in).

But one love has eluded me so far, but one day I will find it.