Last post wins

because they're hard for people like Angie to read because her eyesight is horrible, even with her glasses o)3) also sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for

People are funny like that. I'd take it as more of a funny examination of human psychology than an annoyance. It could also mean the menu might not be positioned well, or it might be hard to read.

Regardless, working in the service industry will either make you a social sage or a wrathful wreck.

I'd say wrathful wreck.

It is in the best position possible, and I am reading it now from halfway across the store. Then again I have 20/20 vision, so it isn't that difficult for me.

People may not have the best vision (Angie needs new glasses), but that still doesn't explain why people ask the price of twenty nuggets when it is the largest sticker size and usually above my head.

And don't even get me started on people who ask for lunch at 8 in morning.

teh big sticker ones don't have an excuse unless you forgot your glasses all together :U because I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't bother even looking

I think Micro...

I don't believe it's my identity I question anymore, I may be gaining a new perspective on the subject. I may actually love men as much as I love myself. That isn't wrong in the slightest, as haven't we all heard a clergyman tell us that God wants us to love our neighbor as much as we love ourselves? I guess I am more open minded than I thought!

I think Micro...

I don't believe it's my identity I question anymore, I may be gaining a new perspective on the subject. I may actually love men as much as I love myself. That isn't wrong in the slightest, as haven't we all heard a clergyman tell us that God wants us to love our neighbor as much as we love ourselves? I guess I am more open minded than I thought!

What...?

You are a man....

Does that mean I can screw my neighbors and god will love me. I have a ten year old neighbor.

Sorry but...that kind of made...no sense.

if you have a problem with people trying to get lunch at 8, you should probably go read The Tick Heroes of the city number 4 before you complain.

i just made more food! i made a fried egg sandwich. except the egg wasnt a fried egg... but that's the cookbook's fault.

and out of 10, by brother gave it a 7!

he said it was way better than 85% of my mom's stuff!

im sooo proud of me!

so i thought id share with you.

Edited by Cathalos

if you have a problem with people trying to get lunch at 8, you should probably go read The Tick Heroes of the city number 4 before you complain.

i just made more food! i made a fried egg sandwich. except the egg wasnt a fried egg... but that's the cookbook's fault.

and out of 10, by brother gave it a 7!

he said it was way better than 85% of my mom's stuff!

im sooo proud of me!

so i thought id share with you.

You killed the thread. I hope you are proud of yourself.

There is more than one type of flour?

Oh yes! Organic white winter, whole wheat, Tipo 00, bread flour, cake flour, pastry flour, rye flour, almond flour, and all purpose are what I have on hoof at the moment -- and those are just from different wheat (excluding the almond flour, which I use to add flavor and texture to certain cakes). Wheat can also vary be season, growing time, and region, which all affect their taste, as well as protein and starch content. A high starch flour would be good for cakes or biscuits because it can hold more liquid, producing a finer textured crumb, whereas a bread flour with more protein and gluten would be ideal for crusty, chewy loaf.

There's dozens of types! Some types of flour come from seeds (such as quinoa, millet, and amaranth), or roots in the case of arrowroot, cassava (tapioca), as well as from certain starchy foods such as potatoes, beans or nuts.