Last post wins

No thanks. Im gonna S-rank more tracks in Excitebike World Rally/Tour. Already have Bronze and Silver Cups S-ranked

why must you do that?

i HATE that game and now i want to play it!

so if i dont play it, ill be sad

and if i do play it, its boring and ill be sad.

too much sadness.

if only sulvuss would snuggle fight me, then it would be ok.

Congratulations on finding your way here, SquareZack. This is a forest of madness and home of many interesting ponies/creatures that I will not list here to save time. You know who you are. Please make yourself right at home, our tea tray bearer isn't around at the moment. You will have to get your tea and nibbles yourself. I am SilverSwirl, an authority on older gems such as Streets of Rage and Shining Force.

Congratulations on finding your way here, SquareZack. This is a forest of madness and home of many interesting ponies/creatures that I will not list here to save time. You know who you are. Please make yourself right at home, our tea tray bearer isn't around at the moment. You will have to get your tea and nibbles yourself. I am SilverSwirl, an authority on older gems such as Streets of Rage and Shining Force.

Mandess? This isn't madness. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA

welly, you seem to be like that.

and i would consider you a partial friend.

only cuz i wouldnt want to be your friend if you didnt want me to be your friend.

but

1. i said BEST Friend.

2. did you never ask for anything as a little kid? thats how i always did it. that exact way. only without the mountain dew. and a cherry instead. but i dont like cherrys so...