Last post wins

7 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

I actually went to check if if I ever put a birthday. Guess I'll keep the mystery

You're better off for it. Beware, however, of a curiosity that has yet to be sated. 

Also man like how the heck are you? I never asked this, ever, but you're like a bona fide LPW person who nobody ever like knew anything about aside from your irregular posting habits. I gotta know some patented MicroChip deets dude

29 minutes ago, NastyMann said:

You're better off for it. Beware, however, of a curiosity that has yet to be sated. 

Also man like how the heck are you? I never asked this, ever, but you're like a bona fide LPW person who nobody ever like knew anything about aside from your irregular posting habits. I gotta know some patented MicroChip deets dude

I was a regular way back, but then went away for a month and came back to find the thread had been closed.  Then life kicked into gear, so I was only barley on Whitetail. Then Fawkes sent me a skype message, so I got curious and found the thread again.

Personal details? I'm an Australian stuck in America. I don't like soda. I have an addiction to Lego. I teach robotics for use in art. I was trained in classical opera for little bit. I used to be a brony but lost interest in MLP over a year ago.

27 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

I still need my cookie...

Here you go 537e79701bfc8d77325b82ee1cdd3e92.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MicroChip said:

I was a regular way back, but then went away for a month and came back to find the thread had been closed.  Then life kicked into gear, so I was only barley on Whitetail. Then Fawkes sent me a skype message, so I got curious and found the thread again.

Personal details? I'm an Australian stuck in America. I don't like soda. I have an addiction to Lego. I teach robotics for use in art. I was trained in classical opera for little bit. I used to be a brony but lost interest in MLP over a year ago.

Here you go 537e79701bfc8d77325b82ee1cdd3e92.png

I haven't watched mlp in a while either...

hollywood-cookie-diet_main.jpg

Thanks for the cookie :)

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

Those are all very cool things man. I myself love the crap out of soda despite how bad it is for me, but I've been blessed with an INSANE METABOLISM so I literally still have close-to-abs despite the fact my diet should have by now ravaged my body. Lego I've never been much of a fan of, but teaching robotics sounds pretty friggin' radical--not to mention being traied in classical opera. 

I was never really a brony myself, BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I'm here just for ladposting. Here's to seeing you around man. 

On 6/30/2016 at 1:58 PM, Penumbra said:

Hide contents

diLUbzXoO0HjK47zJ63prIQrvmIDc9ltLIUUZ7Ld

I can't view this picture...

BUT I GAVE IT A LIKE ANYWAYS CUZ PENBY POSTED IT AND THAT MEANS IT MUST BE GOOD!~ :'3

On 6/30/2016 at 3:25 PM, MicroChip said:

Well now. Have a hug.

That way I won't have to leave.

*sniffles*

*SNATCHES YOU UP AND SNUGS YOU REAL TIGHT!*

*forces your muzzle into all his warm wiggly fur*

*it smells like strawberries*

*...except for the patches that smell like nawberries*

Never leave me, sweet neon child~<3

On 6/30/2016 at 5:13 PM, NastyMann said:

I'd consider giving you a squeeze or two if you could get my lands back from Thala

Hmm.

HMMMMM.

I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of enduring the horrors of true, GENUINE Nastymann squeezes... :'I

This is a fair request.

I've submitted a land title deed transfer request to my past self.

I have no idea how long this might take though...

That guy is/was kind of a bum... >:I

• Like 1
On 7/2/2016 at 5:27 PM, Wildtalon said:

Tea is important + it's got more caffeine than coffee.

What is she looking at then? Judging by the smile on her face it's not seriously dangerous

It was while reading this post that Fawkes the Fawkesequus nodded in silent approval of the young mewling mind of madness, thinking to himself, "Hmm. Hmm hmm. Yes, quite. Quite indeed. Yes, most certainly. What a profoundly deep and timeless philosophical analysis! This chap has a jib which I approve of the way in which it is cut, I do believe!"

On 7/2/2016 at 5:33 PM, Wildtalon said:

I don't love tea enough to lick it off the ground, dirty or clean.

IT WAS AROUND THE TIME OF THIS POST THAT FAWKES BEGAN SCREAMING IN ONE, LONG DRAWN OUT HIGH PITCHED NOTE WHICH SEEMED TO CARRY WITH IT ALL THE HATE AND MALICE THAT HAS EVER EXISTED THROUGHOUT ALL OF TIME AND SPACE, AS HE THOUGHT PEACEFULLY TO HIMSELF, "No. Wrong. Leave." >:I

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

a fawkes babby I see. you july 23rd kiddos

...oh.

Oh I seeeee.

Oh dear oh me oh myyyyyyy!

What a curious find this is indeeeeededly!~

*coughs politely into his paw*

*coughs somewhat harder*

*HACKS REALLY LOUD AND RUDELY INTO THE OPEN AIR UNTIL HE CLEARS HIS THROAT ADEQUATELY BY EXPELLING SOME SORT OF WRIGGLING GRAY SQUISHUM*

*straightens his top hat with a flick and a flourish and a grin~*

6 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

My dearliest dear most malleable meowsomely multicolored mind...

...you've truly come home indeed, my little sister sliver of moaningly manic dark dementia.

You'll go far here indeed if you stick with me, kindred kitten~

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Fawkes said:

It was while reading this post that Fawkes the Fawkesequus nodded in silent approval of the young mewling mind of madness, thinking to himself, "Hmm. Hmm hmm. Yes, quite. Quite indeed. Yes, most certainly. What a profoundly deep and timeless philosophical analysis! This chap has a jib which I approve of the way in which it is cut, I do believe!"

IT WAS AROUND THE TIME OF THIS POST THAT FAWKES BEGAN SCREAMING IN ONE, LONG DRAWN OUT HIGH PITCHED NOTE WHICH SEEMED TO CARRY WITH IT ALL THE HATE AND MALICE THAT HAS EVER EXISTED THROUGHOUT ALL OF TIME AND SPACE, AS HE THOUGHT PEACEFULLY TO HIMSELF, "No. Wrong. Leave." >:I

After this, Micro looked over and bestowed his own deep opinion.

"Yea, I like tea, too."

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Fawkes said:

My dearliest dear most malleable meowsomely multicolored mind...

...you've truly come home indeed, my little sister sliver of moaningly manic dark dementia.

You'll go far here indeed if you stick with me, kindred kitten~

You think?

Also I think I can say Tea is my favourite hot drink, but I quite like hot chocolate.

I hate "flavoured tea", and this other tea I tried once; I can't' remember what it's called. I also don't like every hot chocolate

• Like 1