Last post wins

11 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

You think?

Also I think I can say Tea is my favourite hot drink, but I quite like hot chocolate.

I hate "flavoured tea", and this other tea I tried once; I can't' remember what it's called. I also don't like every hot chocolate

I get the feeling like everything you say is just a stream of consciousness about a subject matter, in-depth, and in the moment, about things you haven't really thought much about, while your opinion finally claws its away to the top. It's classic

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

I actually thought about tea, hot chocolate, and which I like more a while back.

I also like a drink called Ribena. Specifically the "blue" Ribena.

1Cr4Ahoh.jpg

Looks like some intense stuff. Possibly laced with something if the disco bunnies are any indication.

• Like 1

man forget this. like everything I have going for my in like real life is from this specific thread. like if it wasn't for this show and this site and this thread and these people I would probably be in a COMPLETELY different place and on a completely different path in life but nooo you guys (some of you guys) actually somehow managed to completely dominate my whole being and affect my goals and aspirations and values and convictions and state of mind and just like what the heck? maybe it's for the better, but I can't say for certain it is at this point. just like hoowwwww this like stupid show and stupid site and tbh mostly stupid people come on sorry shouldn't have that much effect, right? I feel like this is worth documenting here, at least from the perspective that the thread documents the lpw community rather than acts as a chatroom. but like man. big stuff. lots of bad. lots of very big very bad bluh. 

feel proud of yourselves, I guess.

I don't want cheese, I want to be 15 again and for that kid in class to be like "you wanna watch a show with us?" and for me to be like "psh no I want to hang out with johnathan. we have to talk about how lame cars are so he doesn't get himself killed this time around." and then we'll like talk about how cool horses are and I'll be friends with him instead and then ditch all my memories from this run and see what we end up with on the savescum. this place is like the worst like what have you done to me. 

orange cheese. it's not even like good cheese. prolly keepin the good stuff to yourself. 

On 7/4/2016 at 3:30 AM, MicroChip said:

One is never dead until forgotten.

Also Fawkes' death have always had a very unique flair of being temporary if I remember correctly.

Valar that which is dead may never the mother's mercy morghulis~ *bleeds sap from his eyes* :I

33 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

I like donkeys

What a coincidence.

I happen to be part donkey~ >:'3