Last post wins

This seems like fun :D

I think I have the hang of it...

I hope you don't mind my asking, but what exactly does it say = Wildtalon post?

Also, that's one nasty looking pistol you got there! (See what I did there xD)

You had better be careful with that dangerous weapon

latest?cb=20150318204815

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

This seems like fun :D

I think I have the hang of it...

I hope you don't mind my asking, but what exactly does it say = Wildtalon post?

Also, that's one nasty looking pistol you got there! (See what I did there xD)

You had better be careful with that dangerous weapon

It says "Wild Card" because I do whatever the heck I want with the points whenever you post. Also, I'll do what I want with this dangerous weapon, so get  S E I Z E D, lad! 

For the next hour Wildtalon is seized and posts do not affect the point total in any way

Point total is HALVED! Previous point total is 0 so 0 / 0 = 0 

Five bullets remaining in Nasty's six shooter

20 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

that's right, you really do need to be careful with that dangerous weapon, there are children about and you might scar their eyeballs

See you lot can crack these jokes all you want but the forest is still on fire and you should probabbly help like put that out but I mean if you don't that's okay too I'll just have to take over LPW again. 

Wiildtalon post = Wild Card so plus ten points

Angie Post = one point

New total is 11 points

• Like 1

eeeeeh I'm not much of a fire-putter-outter. there are bigger people in this forest who will roll over the flames in my path for me if I flutter my eyelashes the right way

3 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

So if all our points count as one, then who gets all the credit when we reach 55?

all of LPW will, which will be very fitting if you guys decide to go full communist after ousting the naughty Bourgeoisie NastyMann.

2 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

eeeeeh I'm not much of a fire-putter-outter. there are bigger people in this forest who will roll over the flames in my path for me if I flutter my eyelashes the right way

Maybe if you bat your lashes enough they'll finally release Pokemon Go in Canada--or at least by July 25th when (hopefully) my phone arrives. 

(Seized)Wildtalon post=Seizurepost so no points : ( 

Angie post = 1 point

old total was 11 points

New total is now 12 points

3 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

How long does my seizure la--- *has a epileptic fit*

You've got fouty-seven minutes left (as of right now). This was almost a degeneracy post because my clearly and elegantly-organized (terribly organized) explanation as well as in-game text says it lasts an hour, but because you pretended to have a seizure I like you more so you're off the hook. 

(seized)Wildtalon post = seizurepost so no points

We remain at 12 points

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Wildtalon said:

I couldn't bee asked reading the whole thing again, and oh right! Thanks :D

Would you like one of my homemade cookies? I'll also be going to bed in a few seconds.

No, that wouldn't make me like you more because that's not in the rules but I appreciate the offer. Also, cookies aren't a points-booster. Bribing in and of itself might be a thing given the fact that I am just absolutely honor-less and without any ethics whatsoever but I've yet to have my interest piqued. 

(seized)Wildtalon post = seizurepost so no points

Points remain at 12 points

3 hours ago, NastyMann said:

Nasty raises his helpless Angie Cakes to bring everyone's UNCOUTH degenerates by his arms and kicks over an already-lit bonfire and not without stammering in a blaze within tress.

...what have you done, lad?

What have you done?

What have you? :I

WHAT HAVE? >:I

WHAT? D:<

LAD? D<

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Fawkes said:

What have you done?

LAD? D<

Oh God he's already back!? *an audible yelp is sounded, echoeing across the now-barren fields around the charred treelines near the botched phrase.*

Deep breaths buddy, deep breaths. You're the big head honcho now! Besides, you had to do it for the good of LPW, right? Even burning down a significant section of the sacred forest was justified, right?

No... No, you're absolutely doomed. 

*clears throat*

well well--*coughs* erm, sorry, excuse me for just a moment *teeth chatters*

Well well well! If it isn't our beloved leader! Or should i say...NOT FOR ACTUALLY! Hahah! Yes, I have taken over LPW while you irresponsibly left its culture to rot in the coming degeneracy. I mean...c'mon, did you SEE the last few pages? I did us a favor! LPW needed this! *Nasty shifts his tone to sound less shrill and whiny, and less like he's trying to defend himself*

In any case, it's nice to have you back lad. make that five points for you too for showing your presence. I reallly hope you can get comfy; I'm pretty sure the tea wasn't affected by the fire (but it might be like a little smoky idk). 

7 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

Hey guys, I just....

Oh.

I see.

So this is a thing that happened.

Welp. Guess I should go dig up the old protective gear.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! No! you will stay and have fun and be good and make this thread great again! I demand it! I've got a gun! A fake gun, true, but I believe in its powers, indiscriminately, through imagination or something. Er, wait, that's a person...

Its powers exist through a concentrated channeling of my thoughts and potent make-believing.

Fawkes post = 5 points

microchip post = 1 point

previous points were 12

new point total is now 18 points

• Like 1

*GRABS MICROCHIP*

*HOLDS HIM UP TO NASTY*

Look!

LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO THE CHILDREN! >:I

You monster!

You villain!

You incredibly handsome neerdowell of surely demonic origins!

You'll never get away with this...

NEVER! D<

*FLINGS MICROCHIP AT THE NASTYMANN!!*

1 minute ago, Fawkes said:

*GRABS MICROCHIP*

*HOLDS HIM UP TO NASTY*

Look!

You monster!

You villain!

NEVER! D<

Weeeeeee! Onward to the face of the nasty!

50 minutes ago, Fawkes said:

*GRABS MICROCHIP*

*HOLDS HIM UP TO NASTY*

Look!

You monster!

You villain!

NEVER! D<

*shakily raises six shooter at fawkes* Th-th-that's assault! On me! Which...I guess I never specified as a rule? Because as long as I'm not dead the cat isn't in charge so I mean...eh...

But I guess I just realized I am confident in the fact that I do not like it! Or the fact that you have five points per post, that...that wasn't very smart. Why would I give who would be my official opposition five points? Oh that's right, because of my seizure gun!

47 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

Weeeeeee! Onward to the face of the nasty!

*Before nasty can pretend to shoot Fawkes, MicroChip slams into his upper torso, sprawling Nasty's body ragdoll-style and flinging the imaginary bullet haphazardly, missing Fawkes entirely and hitting Angie Cakes instead!*

Angie Cakes' posts do not affect point totals for the next hour!

Points are now HALVED! Previous point count was at 18 points. 18 / 2 = 9

There are now four bullets remaining in Nasty's six shooter

Fawkes post = 5 points

Microchip post = 1 point

previous point count was at 9 points

New point total is now at 15 points

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NastyMann said:

*Before nasty can pretend to shoot Fawkes, MicroChip slams into his upper torso, sprawling Nasty's body ragdoll-style and flinging the imaginary bullet haphazardly, missing Fawkes entirely and hitting Angie Cakes instead!*

Micro stands up and brushes the dust off his shirt.

I have to say Nasty, hitting you is surprisingly painless. That, or this helmet actually works.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, MicroChip said:

Micro stands up and brushes the dust off his shirt.

I have to say Nasty, hitting you is surprisingly painless. That, or this helmet actually works.

Grrrr! I told you not to ge tthat! This may basically be a complete and utter state of anarchy but I'm working on the LPW emblems and the scapegoats and the xenophobia--we'll have our cultural fabric (and thus safety) restored in no time! Until then, swear your fealty to the state and remove your protective gear; they're for designated officers only! adsf

Would YOU like to be a designated officer, Microchip? *makes a click sound with his mouth as he raises his six shooter toward MicroChip's helmet* Do choose carefully! 

also my chest REALLY hurts could you like get my tylenol extra strength or something I'm like falling to pieces here

Microchip post = 1 point

Last point total was 15 points

New point total is 16 points

6 hours ago, Fawkes said:

What have you done?

LAD? D<

See what happens when your off on your stupid crusade to out Sudoku Dragons? People get restless, like a dragon who can't play Sudoku. 
I've told you time and time again, "Fawkeys,you can't play Sudoku competitively. Everyone who says you can is a moron."
*Grabs Nasty's head*
Look at this little guy, do you see the amicability in his eyes?
This is all for their greater good, a little fleeting thing to grab hold of. I never wanted to know what it was. Really I didn't. 
I was happy with the degeneration I gained for half of this Island. 
But you still hold the number 1 chair. Can you imagine Nasty there? OR anyone else for that matter. In your hat, drinking out of your cup, eating your scones, half finishing your Sudoku? How unsightly. For you I mean.
But don't worry Fawkeys. when your in the mud i'll take care of you. I'll make up a room in my castle just for you.
One of the rooms right in the back, so you can collect dust in the height of luxury. 

• Like 2

Oh man, the stuff that happens while you're asleep... I knew this was gonna happen.

Also, my cookies were not meant as a bribe Nasty; I offered them to someone else on another forum, but someone kept pretending to steal them so the person I offered them to put them in a safe *^_^*

Meow! *start brushing up against everyone's legs to make them feel better*

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Davroth said:

You are all weirdos. 

The only weirdo is the person who STILL doesn't have their Nasty picture yet! Now that I'm in charge, I can keep my  O S T R A C I Z A T I O N  threat! 

Alas, I can't : ( Davroth, you and I? We were 69 brothers. Do you know what that meant? We were  L E G E N D S. But then some sociopath took it away from us :'(

In any case, Davroth please put out the fire. 

7 hours ago, MicroChip said:

You know you love it.

Micro, as my newest officer, I'd like you to help Davroth put out the very-much-still raging fire as well. Because I mean...the forest is burning :/

4 hours ago, Penumbra said:

See what happens when your off on your stupid crusade to out Sudoku Dragons? People get restless, like a dragon who can't play Sudoku. 
I've told you time and time again, "Fawkeys,you can't play Sudoku competitively. Everyone who says you can is a moron."
*Grabs Nasty's head*
Look at this little guy, do you see the amicability in his eyes?
This is all for their greater good, a little fleeting thing to grab hold of. I never wanted to know what it was. Really I didn't. 
I was happy with the degeneration I gained for half of this Island. 
But you still hold the number 1 chair. Can you imagine Nasty there? OR anyone else for that matter. In your hat, drinking out of your cup, eating your scones, half finishing your Sudoku? How unsightly. For you I mean.
But don't worry Fawkeys. when your in the mud i'll take care of you. I'll make up a room in my castle just for you.
One of the rooms right in the back, so you can collect dust in the height of luxury. 

Yes, precisely! Er...I will be taking that chair, but good on you Penumbra for like, seeing the selflessness and altruism through which I enacted this dastardly plot. *eats one of Fawkes scones* I only do it as a cultural thing. See?!? I'm like that wacky ruler! I'm even almost Willy Wonka! Can't you tell!? 

Penumbra, for your loyalty, I am putting you into the position of Emperor's Fist. You will be the hand that forms the funny seizure gun joke, literally. Now all bullets fly out of you. 

2 hours ago, Wildtalon said:

Oh man, the stuff that happens while you're asleep... I knew this was gonna happen.

Also, my cookies were not meant as a bribe Nasty; I offered them to someone else on another forum, but someone kept pretending to steal them so the person I offered them to put them in a safe *^_^*

Meow! *start brushing up against everyone's legs to make them feel better*

I won't lie, I am very much partial to a cat doing cat things to my legs. You're still more than welcome to bribe me, also. 

Davroth post = 1 point

MicroChip post = 1 point

Penumbra post = 1 point

Wildtalon post = Wild Card! -10 points! 

previous point total was 16 points

New point total is 9 points

• Like 2