Last post wins

I'll gag and possibly be sick if I get a hair in my mouth, so I keep my mouth open until I manage to get it out. I dislike seeing single strands of hair around as well....

HEY GUYS! I DECIDED TO STAY UPP ALL NIGHT AGAIN! Me and my friend are gonna rp all night, and I'm still gonna leave for volunteering in the morning at 7:30am

I only got college on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I do volunteering on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the school my mum works at, but because it's only volunteering I don't have to go if I don't want to; I didn't go this Thursday cus the argument between me and my friend on Wednesday night upset me too much :) 

1 hour ago, Penumbra said:

How may of you play Overwatch?
Bonus question: How many of you play Widowmaker on attack? 
If so, why do you hate your team?

I'm more of a Singleplayer dude. The only current Multiplayer I can digest with my wifi is Rocket League. :smug:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Davroth said:

Life is effort and I will stop when I die! 

Yes! Everyone sucks at something at some point. The key is to endure.

6 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Why wait? We could just end it now! 

2morbid4me

4 hours ago, CatCakey said:

Never played the game.

Go for it! It's on Steam. Really fun competitive team game where you're a toy rocket car playing soccer with other toy rocket cars. :P

Someone bought me Overwatch the first week it was out to try it out. I had fun for like a week then stopped playing it. I'm sure it's a completely different game now, the same with Heroes of the Storm.

I'm just tired of playing games with random people and going on 10+ game salty losing streaks. That about sums up any online competitive Blizzard game to me.

Today is the big before-Thanksgiving bakeday, the holiday we celebrate in honor of all the natives we gave smallpox to then took their land when they croaked. I'ma be a busy baker! 

Let's do this.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
On 11/21/2016 at 10:00 PM, Penumbra said:

oK fiRST thats RUDE! We haven't established any teleportation magic yet you can't just make up rules.
I am SOOooOOooOO telling Mom on you and she will BAN YYou.

Second all Waifu's will perish before best gril.  

*uses his spirit katana to cut you into a million billion pieces and then teleports in front of you, wink, smirrk, tenses muscles, then teleports 10 meters way, safe from any attacks ever for all eternity*

Too late, man. You snooze you lose.

5 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Someone bought me Overwatch the first week it was out to try it out. I had fun for like a week then stopped playing it. I'm sure it's a completely different game now, the same with Heroes of the Storm.

I'm just tired of playing games with random people and going on 10+ game salty losing streaks. That about sums up any online competitive Blizzard game to me.

Today is the big before-Thanksgiving bakeday, the holiday we celebrate in honor of all the natives we gave smallpox to then took their land when they croaked. I'ma be a busy baker! 

Let's do this.

giphy.gif

Basically my philosophy with majority of competitive shooter games. I jump in, with zero experience, taking on 12 year old master players, who'd be wearing the best hats and gear, and awesome little paint jobs I'd envy.

Don't get me started on Counter-Strike.