Last post wins

11 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I love my sprite. It looks how I look when I'm baking.

I had the most fun with the sprites that were of people I didn't know the appearance of; I basically designed you to be pink + mom so the baking aesthetic works perfectly.

So I'm working on my super baking playlist. I've got a lot of music on it but I'm trying to get it up to 6ish or so hours. Lotsa fastpaced or catchy songs to keep me awake through the Hour of the Wolf. Here's a sample of the first part to give you an idea of my horrible music taste.

Recommend me some songs!

3L6kogb.png

While I'm not sure if you'd like the songs I do, there's always the classic 

Oh, but maybe something like Stephen Swartz - Bullet Train? Or maybe He is We - I wouldn't mind? Alex & Sierra - Little do you know is pretty good, but I'm not sure if these are really what you're looking for.

Man, I'm really listening to the full 11 minutes of that song. It's too catchy not to.

• Like 1

the only song I know on that list is toxic but that is a good song that I like so here are my favourite sing-along-while-drawing songs (please excuse inconsistent formatting I just copy/pasted from the youtube titles)

Mike Krol - Like a Star

Mike Krol - Fifteen Minutes

Lemon Demon - Super Hey Ya (OutKast Remix)

the aquabats- pool party

MIKA - Lollipop

AJJ - "Temple Grandin"

Keep Your Shoes On - Scissor Sisters

Charli XCX - Break The Rules

They Might Be Giants - Dr. Worm

fashionista - jimmy james

Alice Francis - Shoot Him Down

Of Montreal - Jennifer Louise

Studio Killers - Ode To The Bouncer

Eros and Apollo - Studio Killers

Studio Killers - All Men Are Pigs

Punch Me In The Neck - Fritz Helder & the Phantoms

or alternatively here is just my whole playlist 

I was thinking a few more when you said that,

Lindsey Stirling's Hold my Heart and Prism are pretty good, too. Fifth Harmony - That's my girl is good, In the name of love by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha is burned into my mind. Gold by Kiiara is catchy too. Mercy by Shawn Mendes - Mercy is "alright" and that's the only word I'll use to describe it because I feel that as a guy anything else would send a weird message. Hmm, X Ambassadors - Unsteady is pretty good.

I'm basically just putting whatever's in my recommended videos or what I can think of that I'd listen to while working on something. Oh yeah, this dude on Caleb Hart has a few good songs imo