Last post wins

It was! It was a small court one. The Judge was hilarious. He kicked everyone out of the court room, locked it, and told the people knocking outside to go away, then put us in the center and had us say our vows. He allowed my in-law siblings and Mum to join in and sign the things.

More inlaw-ish types showed up to the reception which we had at a restaurant later that night. Best part of the night? "Hey honey, who are all those kids?" "They're your nieces and nephews." "Oh. Ooooooooooooooooh."

I also got this from Fawkes! Isn't he amazing?! Fawkes is amazing.

W8SxTvF.jpg

(I will have you know this is the only birthday card I actually got!)

• Like 1

Why yes, I do like making sammiches, often with bread I've baked myself.

My favorite kind of sammich to make is usually something unique (like, say, herbed grilled chicken with goat cheese and arugula dressed in a citrus vinaigrette and pickled red onions), or a riff on a classic (like a PB&J made with almond butter and huckleberry jam on brioche).

Do you wanna make a sandwich store with me?

I really want sandwiches a lot but there's no sandwich stuff, and you are good at food but I am legendarily not good at food

and I can't just work at a sandwich store cuz my mom used to work at a sandwich store and she says the people got drunk and "did things" to the food and I don't know what it means but I feel like it's supposed to make me lose interest

so it's gotta be one I own and I can't do it alone
so waddaya say sandwich store partners?

There's a lot that goes into opening a business. You need capital, business and sanitation licenses, proper (and enough) cold and dry storage, financial infrastructure and accounting, a venue, decor, tables, chairs, dry goods, packaging, utilities, employees to run the place when you're not there...the list goes on.

Long story short, it takes a lot of work and money to get a place running, and you may not see a return for a few years while you grow the business.

Or you can come over to my house in Chicago and I'll make you a sammich. You're welcome here anytime. All of you.

• Like 1

do we have to prove our identity? do you know what I look like?
besides a sandwitch? 
I'd hate to travel to such a terrible place just to NOT get a sandwitch from like a friend of a friend of a friend

also I was thinkin it'd work like this:
subway closes, we break in and steal all their sandwich stuff (before anything "things" can be "done" to them)
then we go into togos and sell sandwiches all night. 

togos is like HEY U STOLE OUR STUFF and we're like "no we didn't see all your stuff is here count it" and they count the tomatoes and **** and we didn't steal their stuff so they just tell us to get out
subway is like HEY SOMEONE STOLE OUR STUFF but we're not there so they can't blame us
we go from town to town and become a famous secret night-sandwich shop and we have like tour locations and everyone will come to eat our sneakysammiches(tm)

now that's an idea with a captial IDEA!
and we don't need a license because no such license exists, to steal other people's food and sell it. 
I have a calculator so that'll be the accountant
and all the other stuff is either in the togos or we just wing it

U IN? :D