Last post wins

3 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Every night is like Five Nights at Freddy's for me. I get a call from my boss at the beginning of the night. I'm alone in the dark all night. Shift ends at 6 am.

I started working with animatronics just after that game came out.

I'm not proud to say that I didn't want to be in the same room as them by myself.

4 hours ago, Penumbra said:

First day of my placement at a primary school:

Kid 1: Are you married?

Me: No?

Kid 2: Are you in love with anyone?

Me: No, I don't have a girlfriend.

Kid 2: Are you gonna live alone in a big house?

Me: Yea, probably. 

I used to work with a student that would ask any new staff if they liked any specific basketball team. If they replied with anything but Chicago Bulls, he'd punch them in the face. Normally we were pretty good about warning new staff about this, but we forgot to tell a new hire (that was an Ex US Marine). So this interaction happened, he took a swing on the Marine, and he dropped him like a hot sack of potatoes. From that point on, he'd ask if you're a Marine, then what's your favorite basketball team.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

That kid sounds fun.

He was quite a character. Once someone slapped his girlfriend and he beat the assailant with a bookcase, Flintstones style.

That was a fun job. Glad I'm baking now, where I'm taking people down a path of debauchery rather than the hospital.

3 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I find it sad that out of my 122 steam games I can never decide on one to play.

Well if I weren't on a terrible laptop I'd play one of them, but it doesn't run smoothly at all on my laptop so rip.

deus ex 
if that doesn't run smoothly on your laptop, get visual studio, open a c# console app document, and type in between the {}s

int count = 0;
while (true)
{
Console.WriteLine(count);
count++;

}

numbers will go by superduper fast, try to screenshot when one number on the screen has all the same digits, like 55555 or 9999999999 
the more you mess up, the longer it will take between the tries you get so it gets REALLY TENSE

1. at the risk of sounding rude, given the context of not being able to run stuff, I obviously meant the original
2. at the risk of sounding rude, then duh go do that. name your character a bad word so that on the rare occasion you actually see the name you'll be like "wait what"

and the other game was suggested because it kills lotsa time and is rewarding and there's no way to not be able to run it given it's a compatible OS cuz like if it slows down you won't even know cuz it'll be too fast to read anything but the leftmost couple characters anyway 

unless you're doing it on like the first computer
then idk minesweeper 

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
    int ugh = 0;
    while (true)
    {
        cout << ugh << endl;
        ugh++;
    }
}

it's in c++, whatever. it's not a real program anyway, obviously 

and yes it's good at eating time and rewarding
and if it's too easy you can just boost the starting number or have it reset if it gets too high or add in sleep if you're a baby or whatever