Last post wins

I love love love love spicy food.

My husband does not.

I just asked him if I've actually fed him anything spicy, I couldn't recall. He just said "Yeah, we were having bento and you forced me to eat a piece of spicy chicken."

He remembers this from like, months ago. So there we go. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Angie Cakes said:

fake id

Good idea, I could probably pull off a convincing gecko

Man, last week I heated up some leftover chicken and dumped hot sauce and sriracha on it.

It was like 90 degrees.

I heated the chicken to where it was much hotter than 90 degrees

Don't let me reheat leftovers for you guys

90 degrees is too hot when there was a blizzard last month, and this week was rainy and too cold.

Also, the food was definitely a lot hotter than the temperature.

Also also, it's not just me, right?

I was talking to this guy. Long story short, we were discussing a game mechanic. There's this one class that can take on the aspects of a dead class, and recently it's been given the ability to take on the aspects of a "unique" class-there can only be one unique per game. At least, that's how it was before. Now there can only be one of each unique alive at a time*. Their question was if that one class took on the aspects of a dead and unique class--which is them literally turning into that class--would the other class that can revive people be able to revive the unique? What I said was "There can only be one of each unique alive at a time*." Somehow, this doesn't answer their question according to them. Am I wrong to assume it does?

*See? I said it even when explaining it, how does that not make sense?

21 minutes ago, SilverSwirl said:

Started Kamoshida's palace. Still getting the hang of holding up Shadows and making them join me. 

Get a job at the beef bowl place and unlock the public speaker guy. His confidant ranks give you negotiation bonuses like bigger payouts and I think a few help getting shadows to join you. 

• Like 1