Last post wins

21 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Man, boobies are the best. Especially the blue-footed variety.

That Chainsmokers mash up works really well. My boobs get beat up a lot, maybe I need to invest in an armored bra or something.

I've had this on repeat:

My friend's mom is the kind of person you really wouldn't want as a parent. Her brother got grounded for using enchantments in Minecraft, because magic is bad. She's the extremely religious type. Like, my friend probably wouldn't be allowed to play Terraria if her mom found out about the fact that you start with 20 mana.

So wait a sec..this Mom watches Attack on Titan (one of the bloodier animes out there) but only has a problem with the inter-character sexual relationships? Seriously?

I got tired of the years of mystery-tease and just spoiled myself on the AoT wiki. Ymir is much more interesting than just lesbians.

• Like 2

I've always found deeply-religious folks tend to function on a level that's an antithesis of the credos they supposedly live by.

I tried to hang out with a coworker last winter, and her Mom accused me of being a lesbian and trying to corrupt her with my "lifestyle" when I went to pick her up to have lunch. I showed her the ring on my finger -- given to me by my male husband -- and she slammed the door in my face. I got a text a few minutes later apologizing and we had an awkward time together that should have been fun. She told me she actually liked girls, but she was afraid to tell her Mom, so I found that pretty amusing. I just wanted to hang out with a new galpal, not get involved in some inter-familial sex preference war.

• Like 4

I just find super religious people scary. I recently had a door-to-door church recruiter who tried to convince me that my traditions (They asked me which religion I "belong" to so I said "Chinese Tradition" without thinking) are not real because our Gods are not real. So I asked what proof does he have that his God is real (bad move on my part, I was irritated), and he said "the Bible" with a loving look as he held it up. 

I didn't know what else to do so I just said bye and closed the door.

3 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

My teacher is the best. One guy was absent, so our teacher used another guy's phone to facetime him. Even though it didn't last long it was awesome.

My English teacher in High School ripped the speaker out of the wall because she got tired of school announcements interrupting her class. The whole class was roaring.

• Like 1