Last post wins

25 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Now for a sudden violent shift in tone!

3mV9rnP.jpg

This obviously doesn't apply to everyone. Some people have parents that just don't care, some people have never had a boy/girlfriend, and of those who have, they might not care either. While making suicide look like a good thing is bad, saying things like this might push some people over the edge if it doesn't apply to them.

I have lost dear, close friends to suicide. It's the most horrible thing in the world. Suicide doesn't end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else. I've had a few close moments myself, but I decided I would rather make war on my short-term problems and fix what is making me depressed/unhappy. Take control and don't look back.

If you need someone to talk to, Dreamy, feel free to PM me. 

On a lighter note, these panties look awesome.

• Like 1

I know it started as a low-budge animation thing, and I like the premise and characters (to a point), but I can't get past that choppy AF CG animation.

I couldn't get into Berserk or Ajin for those reasons, either. It just looks super janky to me.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I know it started as a low-budge animation thing, and I like the premise and characters (to a point), but I can't get past that choppy AF CG animation.

I couldn't get into Berserk or Ajin for those reasons, either. It just looks super janky to me.

Choppy CG is always infuriating.(Why Berserk!? You have a budget and deserve so much better! :cry: ) But I was able to look past it with RWBY because it had like no budget and was using poser. An outdated piece of garbage software. At least now they upgraded to Maya.

11 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

I love panties. <3 But I will always prefer the horizontal stripes. 

I have six stripey pairs of different colors (including a Rainbow Dash one!). The Husband can usually deduce which one I'm wearing on any particular day.

Maybe if they do a RWBY remastered I'll give it another look.

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I have six stripey pairs of different colors (including a Rainbow Dash one!). The Husband can usually deduce which one I'm wearing on any particular day.

Maybe if they do a RWBY remastered I'll give it another look.

YOOO! That sounds magic! Tell him to learn us his secrets!