Last post wins

I made Rose's special "Suffering Soup" today. It had...

Fire roasted habaneros, poblanos, jalapenos, cayenne, ghost peppers, shishito peppers, reaper peppers, arbol chilies, black, pink, green, and white peppercorns...a little onion and celery, garlic, a few choice seasonings, and a little smoked sausage. I put hot sauce on top, too, before eating it.

It was good! It's arguable I'm still enjoying it.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

I don't think WD1 fully understands this thread. The "game" ended a long time ago; this is now a locus of...something else.

No coffee? I think trying to explain coffee to someone who was never raised in its wiles won't truly understand how amazing it is. I think it's like...something you're introduced to at a young age, and it grows on you before you discover what it's truly about -- I fostered my love for it early with a mug of coffee presented to me, with lots of milk, as a little girl. Whenever someone at my second job orders a cup of coffee with half the rest of the cup cream and around two cups of sugar, it's clear to me they missed the point a long time ago and their tastes mutated into a lust for this diabeetus-inducing sludge of debauchery and lost hope.

All that said, I forgive you, Patch. Keep going without; you don't need know what you're missing, if you never actually missed it.

• Haha 1