Last post wins

I hate when I can't get a definite answer for an argument. I've gotten a lot of hate for it honestly, how I try to make sure all arguments I'm in end with a clear and concise answer - assuming one can be had. Even if it's not me who is right, I want someone to be accepted as correct. For the past few hours, on and off, I've had to shut down an argument completely on a Discord server. Basically a guy was accused of cheating in some meaningless online game, they claim it's not true, there's supposedly proof, so what they do is just go back and forth stating things they've most likely said before in other servers. Since I don't have all the information, I can't say which side I believe in, so I've just been trying to get them to move on. Cheating in a game isn't exactly a good thing,  but neither is hounding someone over it - even if they lie about it. In the end, it's still meaningless. They're just a person you have no connection with other than a few websites online. The accusers were vocal about how upset they were, which is upsetting in and of itself.

• Like 1

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░██░░░░ ░░██░░░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░ ░░██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░██░░ ░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░░░████░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░████░░████████░░████░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░██░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░██░░░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░██░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░██░░░░██░░░░ ░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░ ░░██░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░██░░ ░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░ ░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░ ░░██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██░░ ░░░░████████████████████████████░░░░ ░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░████░░░░░░████░░░░░░████░░░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░ ░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░██████████

Have any of you tried Astroneer? Its not a bad game though its still in alpha i think so its not  completely done from what ive seen. 

Has a few bugs to work out, and honestly i wish they had more flying stuff instead of  just a space ship to jump to other planets.

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

I could never get into Minecraft. Now Terraria, now we're talkin'!

Minecraft without mods gets boring fast imo, and even with them I get bored once I'm done testing things out. Terraria, I haven't touched unmodded for a while. However, a few months ago my friends and I played together pretty much everyday with... what was it, I forget. Thorium, that's it. We had a full playthrough of that mod I believe, and then started to move onto a bunch of others, but that playthrough never made it anywhere.