Last post wins

Could't get into it, the choppy CGI and slow pacing really turned me off -- but I did like the characters I saw.

Okay so, gonna share this. I recommend you don't look at it. If you do, you won't be able to unsee it. You may regret it. You'll drown in an ocean of nightmares. Or, you'll really enjoy it. 

I warned ya!

CcPRZ4X.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

Eh, I've seen worse.

You know that thing in books and stuff where something a character normally would enjoy becomes meaningless due to an incredible feeling like guilt or sorrow, or just emptiness? Well this fanfiction did that, except it was with the taste of a sandwich. It's hard to imagine something like that meaning a lot, but I suppose it's just a simple thing you wouldn't notice until a situation like that occurs.

:dog::dog::dog:i have two followers:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i folowed them back

But it's not healthy to not sleep. :o

I'm trying to get true pacifist in Undertale (but I need to do neutral first since this is a new comp) and I already screwed up. I accidentally killed Tori and Flowey knew I restarted.

Sheet...