Last post wins

I tried the whole roleplay thing like... Maybe three times? My attempts were pretty embarrassing. 

So yeah, I ended up sticking to this thread for the majority of the time when I was really active. Even now if I ever visit, I end up posting here.

Oh duh, of course I know Sonic Mania. Haven't played it. I'm not a gamer by any means whatsoever. I've maybe played COD with some friends once in the past 3 years lol. I'd imagine Rose asked because of my avatar.

Just love the Archie comics.

And Ray in particular. 

60 mph winds with rain overnight.
Lost power at 1am.
As a result my alarm clock shut off. 

Didn't sleep much from the wind/rain noise and from checking the time on my phone every hour so I didn't oversleep (maybe my phone should be my alarm clock?).

What a good morning.

• Like 1

Agreed, I saw the cover for the first issue of the IDW Sonic comic, the artstyle looks nice.

And at least the Archie comics ended on such a nice note with the Sonic Unleashed adaptation. The original game was hands down one of my favorites and I was happy to see it put into the comics.

Also, I don't think IDW will replace them, after all we could never forget what Archie had created. But rather, IDW will hopefully take us on another ride that can match the amazingness of the original Archie story line.

You're literally the first person I've seen say Unleashed was a favorite.

I think Sonic is catering to two crowds here -- the audience born/raised on everything Sonic past Adventure 2. These're the "boost" Sonics and they're a faint whisper of Sonic's glory days...then we have all the classics + Mania, for everyone else.

I lost touch with the Sonic comics, but I am very impressed how they branched off and became a completely different fan-universe. As for the cartoons, SatAM was the best!

On 10/28/2017 at 11:34 AM, Rosewind said:

It's really good to see Rocky here again. I wish the progenitor LPW crew would visit more often!

Speak of the devil and he'll outsource me to come.

Things settled, so I should be around a bit now, bit I've eaten those exact words many times.

To RoseWind:

Well if you look past the occasional frame rate drops the game is really fun, and the ending made me cry.

As for the whole Sonic fans... I think I can agree with you on that they're pretty split. I myself like any Sonic game that comes out as long as it's fun, looks great, and has a nice story to enjoy, whether it's classic platform or modern rush games. (I've played almost all the Sonic games that have come out both classic and modern so I can say with experience that I do like all of them, except Sonic 06 but then again nobody likes that one.)

As for the cartoons, I don't really have an opinion on them. I don't hate any of them, but at the same time, I don't necessarily love any of them.

I don't think I've actually played a Sonic game since Sonic Battle on Gameboy. As I said earlier, I'm not a gamer. I just always liked the characters and when I discovered the Archie comics, I got hooked.

...Is Sonic Boom even still airing?