Last post wins

I'm pretty certain I asked Patch to not use that account again.

However, I have created a solution that doesn't involve banning or warnings: merging! This tool has only been used one other time in Canterlot's history. Congrats Patch, you trailblazer you!

(Seriously if you make another account in defiance of my site policy I'll knock your teeth out -- I've always wanted a dinosaur tooth necklace!)

but it's not an alt if I use it instead of this one, then it becomes my main

A part of me has died this day, I can feel it crumbling, withering my soul. It aches as though this was not meant to be, and yet it has come to pass. I shall try to move forward, yet I fear this void within shall anchor me, tethered to this moment as a sick reminder that you are never truly safe, even among friends. Joy seems dull now, as though even the merriment in the world has taken a toll in this worst of times, but I know that it is only my darkness which clouds these things I see. Darkness that may never pass.

And driving a tank is my thing.

Gosh, I love being one dimensional.

12 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

but it's not an alt if I use it instead of this one, then it becomes my main

A part of me has died this day, I can feel it crumbling, withering my soul. It aches as though this was not meant to be, and yet it has come to pass. I shall try to move forward, yet I fear this void within shall anchor me, tethered to this moment as a sick reminder that you are never truly safe, even among friends. Joy seems dull now, as though even the merriment in the world has taken a toll in this worst of times, but I know that it is only my darkness which clouds these things I see. Darkness that may never pass.

Sheesh, dino-bro, take it easy.

Checked the weather for today last night and it said rain showers at noon. I was like, cool, it'll get the rest of the salt off the roads.

Come noontime, no rain. Come 5pm...

IT'S A FREAKING BLIZZARD AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL IT EVER STOP SNOWING THIS YEAR

3 minutes ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I cry too easily 

And I laugh too easily. Wanna trade?

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

April showers blizzards bring spring frozen flowers!

I finished putting together a package for a pengalpal friend I have in Washington. Yanno, the one with the husky that eats spaghetti.

What's in the package?