Last post wins

Finally finished Persona 5 after having a 9 month break. 
Gotta say, pretty lackluster requirements for the true ending. 

I think i'd pull of a good Goro Akechi if I ever decided to unlock my true potential as the ultimate fictional waifu.
Or husbando since he's a guy and all. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Let me tell you about the Tuesday thing. Every Tuesday my Mum and I like to go to a Chinese restaurant. We've been going there for a while and we know like, everyone that works there. One day I brought them bagels from work and they were freaked out happy. Then I got mangled, stuff happened, and I haven't had goodies to give them from work because I've not been working from medical leave.

We had a friend of my Mum's join us there once and she was shocked at how extra they treated us. "I never get any of these things when I come here," she says. The special tea, fried noodles and interesting sauces on the side, goodies from China, extra cookies at the end. Ya gotta make friends!

Since I started work this week, I've been amassing a pile of goodies to give to them today. They should be really happy!

Awww yeah, proof that friendship is always magic. Never underestimate its power. :dog:

It can be great to make friends in the right places...especially restaurants. 

• Like 1

Today is the first day of my 3 day motorcycle riding course. On the last day there's a test and I'll hopefully pass and get my license!

I mean, I've been looking for ways to lower my life expectancy and this seemed like one of the most legal ways to do it.