Last post wins

I used to really like dinosaurs as a kid. 

Velociraptors are cool. I would like one as a pet but I'd also not want to be dead.

39 minutes ago, Tenkan said:

Penumbra, would you believe that I actually started playing a game called Penumbra? Thankfully, my comp can run it. Spooky game. 

Black plague?
That's where I got my name from. I got it after I found out the developers also did Amnesia: The dark descent. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

Black plague?
That's where I got my name from. I got it after I found out the developers also did Amnesia: The dark descent. 

I played Amnesia. Absolutely loved it. So I bought all the Penumbra games and began playing Overture. They always do intriguing stories, however, I wasn't a big fan of Machine for Pigs.

M4P was trash. But I think that's partly due to how it was marketed. It appeared as a sequel in the same style as DD and Justine but didn't really mention how big a role the other developer, The Chinese room had on production. The Chinese room previously did Dear Ester, a story focused walking sim and continued in that fashion for M4P. 
I think I was just disappointed that they just rode their fame from DD, set up M4P as a true sequel and pulled a fast one. 

• Like 1