Last post wins

1 hour ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

MMOs are fun, but I haven't found the perfect one yet. There's also the fact that you can have a lot going on in those sorts of games, which was fine with my big TV I used as a monitor. Which is broken now.

Dreamy and I are playing swtor now adays. Wanna join? :P 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Tenkan said:

I've been playing Imperial for ages, I completely lost track of my Republic characters. :dog:

Sweet! I would have panicked if you said pub side lol. None of my republic characters are properly geared.

I guess it might be awkward if she says "my boyfriend and I blah blah blah," but the main idea behind this communication is in its vagueness to avoid said awkwardness. There's a subtle exchange when it comes to communication with another person -- often there's another, different conversation going on below physical words; one ruled by tonality, body language, facial expressions, and situational context. These elements are not singular, and all harmonize as part of an unspoken symphony of communication. 

Master this, and you will master talking to most people. A lot of folks are hard to communicate with, and that's fine. That's their problem, not yours.

Dive in, take risks, make mistakes. Look back and see what works... or didn't. Don't be afraid to fail, because it's better to fail and learn than never try. Or don't try. It's on you and your own happiness if you want to share a relationship with someone. Women don't owe you anything.

• Like 3
  • Aubergine 1
16 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

I guess it might be awkward if she says "my boyfriend and I blah blah blah," but the main idea behind this communication is in its vagueness to avoid said awkwardness. There's a subtle exchange when it comes to communication with another person -- often there's another, different conversation going on below physical words; one ruled by tonality, body language, facial expressions, and situational context. These elements are not singular, and all harmonize as part of an unspoken symphony of communication. 

Master this, and you will master talking to most people. A lot of folks are hard to communicate with, and that's fine. That's their problem, not yours.

Dive in, take risks, make mistakes. Look back and see what works... or didn't. Don't be afraid to fail, because it's better to fail and learn than never try. Or don't try. It's on you and your own happiness if you want to share a relationship with someone. Women don't owe you anything.

I see what you mean. Like I said, I haven't met a girl I wanted to get to know in years so, this is basically a whole new experience for me.. Once/if I've mustered up the nerve to go back and talk to her, I'll take what you've said into consideration. Thanks. (:

So there was a wasp just casually chilling on the window in the bathroom.

So I just casually drowned it in hairspray. 

1 hour ago, SymphonicFire said:

Poor thing...

My brother and I went pseudo-camping (sleeping in a tent in the yard). Bad idea. It was freezing last night and the birds woke me up at 6am.

dammit.

Haha, reminds me of one the funniest experiences my brother and I had in back in our home country. We lived on the second floor of a large villa so we decided, with our cousin, to pull out our mattresses and sleep in the large balcony area under the stars.

Looked cool. We all slept. Then the stars faded as the sun began to rise.

I wake up. Notice it's dusk, then go back to sleep. Only to keep waking up and realise IT'S GETTING HOOOT! The sun keeps getting higher and so is the merciless temperature. Like, hotter than Texas. Birds were chirping, and flies began to swarm on us.

Then my brother woke up and admitted how hot it was. We both realised our cousin is still in deep sleep, oblivious to the flies attacking his body.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" 

We both grabbed our mattresses and blankets, took his blanket and left him on a bare mattress in the middle of the balcony to bask in the scorching heat as we went inside. :undyne:

Dude later came in, red faced and almost in a heat-stroke to utter dismay as to what's going on in the world before collapsing back to sleep on the mattress he dragged out of the oven. Glorious. It's stuff like that that keeps us sleeping soundly.

• Haha 1