Last post wins

50 minutes ago, szalhi said:

If I get too sick, will it overflow and I'll become perfectly healthy?

I have the answer to that, oh newcomer. Call me 'Winner of the Last Post Wins Thread', and I will give you my knowledge and assistance. 

23 minutes ago, Tenkan said:

I have the answer to that, oh newcomer. Call me 'Winner of the Last Post Wins Thread', and I will give you my knowledge and assistance. 

How can you be the winner if I'm the winner?

So I've moved onto my next anime venture; Another.  I don't know if you guys have seen it but, well... This is my experience so far:

First couple of episodes about backstory and all that. Some fun characters and some slightly creepy ones. Some creepy places and scenes and all that. Seems like it'll be an interesting series.

then suddenly BLOODY GRUESOME DETAILED BLOODY BLOODY BLOOD EVERYWHERE HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH

TWICE SO FAR

I wanna stop watching so badly but I can't stop looking ahhghhhh 

Another is ok. Its just stupid teens playing dumb games and wining crappy prizes. 
A lot more kiddos are gonna go on the chopping block, I think the umbrella scene is the worst in terms of gore factor.

But it will still find time for a beach episode since you need waifus in bikinis to sell dvds.
Heaven forbid a show keeps its thematic context consistent through its 12 episodes.  

The worst as far as gore goes? I think I can deal with tha-aaaaaaand the teacher just committed suicide in front of the whole class.

gnarly

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

The worst as far as gore goes? I think I can deal with tha-aaaaaaand the teacher just committed suicide in front of the whole class.

gnarly

Sounds like Middle School...those poor teachers never stood a chance...

• Haha 1

Sounds like you need to watch Elfen lied, Brynhildr in the Darkness and Parasyte.

Steins;Gate is amazing; one of the best executed stories involving time travel I've ever seen. Give it a few episodes to take off, and the rewards are immense. I know you won't actually do this, but it's highly recommended if you ever decide to partake.

My anime intake this season is pretty modest: One Piece, Steins;Gate 0, Nanatsu no Taizai S2, Tokyo Ghoul: Re, Darling in the Franxx, with a Shougeki S3 episode here and there. I'm kinda waiting for the dub, since the dub is so fantastic.

Excited for FLCL and Made in Abyss S2 whenever that drops. The manga is batshit insane, so I can't wait to see that part of the story in faithful anime form.