Last post wins

1 hour ago, SymphonicFire said:

I can't handle much gore or horror. Closest I've been is Parasyte and Tokyo Ghoul XS.

Made in Abyss was pushing it for me. I've read the manga up to date and I'm a little uneasy about what's to come in the second season of the anime. 

16 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Made in Abyss was pushing it for me. I've read the manga up to date and I'm a little uneasy about what's to come in the second season of the anime. 

Well crap. I guess I need to bring a stress ball when I finally continue Made in Abyss.

There are seriously too many things to watch.

Two new chapters of MIA came out recently, and wooooow. I hope we get to see that animated. It's going to be instant-classic level crazy good. 

But first we have to get through the Idofront Arc...

Don't forget we have head maggots, butt organs, and cartridges to go through!

The other night I dreamt I got back with my ex girlfriend. I woke up in a panic like "that didn't really happen, did it??".

I'm currently typing this at Starbucks drinking an iced mocha latte and I feel like a stereotypical white girl. Hashtag time. 

#betterthandunkindonuts #thereisnoXinespresso #nofilter #natural #coffee

I came across some info that is creepy, poignant, and terrifying that is relevant to my exhusband. I want to tell him because it's actually important to both of us, but on that same token I want to keep this fresh distance between us, since I asked him not to chat with me anymore earlier this month.

Yeah it is, especially if funds are an issue. You feel guilty spending money on anything, you can never relax or have fun, you constantly feel the pressure to get income going. It sucks. 

Uni doesn't offer any job resources or anything? Schools're usually pretty good at having connections for students. Usually.

Good luck Pemby. If you need, feel free to reach out!

• Like 1

So, my older brother has made a million mile trip to visit us for the weekend. Brought some super cool stuff for us too. Last year he went to Midwest Furfest and saw the Lackadaisy booth but said he "couldn't get to meet the artist/author". Yeah, that was a lie.

Super cool that he got this for me, and even got it signed!

34095995_1779986668710946_71299117545192

34321038_1779986675377612_55709391927304

Oh yeah, and he got me the coolest shirt in existence.

34086042_1779980732044873_62724273965031

• Like 1