Last post wins

I ask myself a lot of questions.

Do I want coffee or coffee?

What temperature would be good for these brioche rolls?

Should I wear a bra?

Do I want that wallet with a cute stitched husky on it?

Should I watch anime?

Will Rocky ever procreate?

What should I fix for dinner?

What is the destiny of all living creatures on this dirt rock hurtling through space?

• Like 1

Goatmom loves you too!

So I was watching One Piece on my bed. It was a good episode this week. I still passed out halfway through and had a really insane nightmare.

I found myself in a dark hospital corridor. Like, no power. Around me I could hear grunting, moaning, and crying. I made my way down the hall and someone came out of nowhere and attached this pink slug thing to my hand. It immediately burrowed in and burned. I could feel it eating away at my hand. I could tell it was trying to get up to my mouth, so I held my arm down. I looked around in the dark for ways to get it off. Someone whispered I could get it off if I gave it to someone else. I could see holes in my hand as blood dripped everywhere -- the critter would not let go. I started to check the rooms to see if I could pass my slug along. It was nothing but children. I decided to keep looking. Maybe I'd find someone more deserving of my deadly hand parasite.

The crying grew louder. I came across a room of people dressed in black. They were having a wake for someone who died. By now my hand was beyond agonizing. I decided I'd get rid of it in the next room, no matter what. So, I went into the next room I found. It was a little girl. I gritted my teeth and pressed my hand to her mouth, and the slug jumped over. She whimpered "why would you do that?" as I backed away. She started to cry. Then the lights came on, and that little girl was me. I woke up.

Lovely afternoon daydream. I can't even begin to guess what the symbolism was there. There is an ocean of nightmares inside of all of us, and we are only treading the surface.