Last post wins

My sister just got me hooked on Sword Art Online... 8 episodes in and, well, let's just say I wish I didn't have to go to bed now...

So Patch, if you haven't seen this yet, I recommend it.

Kaichou wa Main sama, Kimi ni Todoke, Toradora (Highschool rom-com)

Parasyte, Tokyo ghoul, Akame ga Kill, Death note, Black Butler, Future Diary (action, gore, horror I guess)

Made in Abyss, Noragami, Full metal Alchemist, Ancient Magus Bride (Fantasy?)

Pop Team Epic, Lucky Star, Acchi Kochi, Yuru Yuri, Tonari no Seki-kun, Hetalia (history). (Comedy)

Violet Evergarden, Assassination Classroom (action) , Your lie in April, Golden Time, Chobits, Relife (manga is preferable). (Feels, and more)

Monster Musume (fantasy, comedy), Kiss x Sis (comedy), Devilman Crybaby (horror, gore, action), Eromanga-sensei (comedy). (Ecchi lol)

And don't forget One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, My Hero Academia, Cells at Work, Kakegurui, Durarara!!, Bungou Stray Dogs, and Centaur no Nayami.

I have already compiled a growing list of anime I have watched. So far, I've added 131.

• Like 1

Watch the "classics" first. The mainstream anime that are everywhere. It's for good reason they're part of the media consciousness they are, for better or worse.

Some of them on the list I'd recommend: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Dragonball Z.

These are the True Greats imo. Their stories and characters stand as icons in their own right, for different reasons. If I had to recommend just two from that list, Fullmetal and Cowboy Bebop, period. If you haven't seen those, watch them and give them a real chance.

Rosie's popular side favorites (off the top of her head): Made in Abyss, Kill la Kill, Steins;Gate, One Piece, Attack on Titan, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online (this one can be polarizing, but it's the gold standard for the lost-in-MMO genre).

Oldies but definite goodies: Sailor Moon, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Samurai Pizza Cats (yes, really!).

I feel like you're not going to look into any of these recommendations and just enjoy getting our reaction to the usual "what anime should I watch?" question you seem to field every month or so.

Symph mentioned congee earlier. So good!

I actually made it in culinary arts, and lightly flavored it with five spice. Then my partner decided to fling a fistful of salt in there and the Professor said "Good flavor, but too much salt." I was like

8c5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got upstairs and told my sister I finished it and she's like "..the second season too?"..

Looks like I've got my work cut out for me this week..

The fact an anime is ongoing doesn't deter me from watching it... I mean, it's a little annoying waiting for the next episode but, if it's good enough, I'll wait..

Oooooh awesome! 

Well today has been great so far. Truck wouldn't start, raining all day, no time to fix truck and had to take the family truck to work..

Regardless of how necessary rain is, it depresses the hell out of me..