Last post wins

16 hours ago, Fawkes said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, sweet one. Its always real heckin' upsetting when family members become estranged for whatever reasons. Its always felt most strongly after they pass though I think. Our minds often turn towards what "could have been". Even if you weren't well acquainted you were still family. My favorite thing to do for the members of my family or friends who have passed is to take a drink of their favorite drink or to eat a dish of their favorite food in their honor. Some time after they have passed, and every year afterwards on their birthdays from there on out. I dunno, I'm real sentimental tho <:3

Thanks, Fawkes.. Doing something in their honor.. I dig that. You're right, it really does make you think about what could have been. I said I was going to visit for Thanksgiving this year and I never made it. I wish I just sucked it up and went... What could have been.. The fact I didn't make that trip will stick with me..

However, what I think will come of this is us reconnecting with his side of the family. It's a very large family.. We would typically see pretty much all of them at family holiday gatherings which were held at said grandfather's house.. and since we haven't visited them for the holidays in 10 years, we haven't seen much of that side of the family. I really want to reconnect with all of them... I haven't had a single reason not to visit (it was the drive that turned me off from visiting, actually. They are quite a ways away... I know that is a horrible excuse when it comes to family, though)..

Yeah, ten years is long enough.

• Like 1

remimder of steven watching tomorrow at sometime in the evening oclock we're gonna watch familiar and together alone. might watch legs from here to homeworld as well if people need a refresher

This end of the year thing has been pretty savage. A coworker died at my day job. Another one was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and is going on leave to deal with that. 

Happier news tho: 7th anniversary here, and I'm taking my little sis out for her birthday tomorrow. I finally got a day off so we're gonna have a happy fun sister day.

• Like 1

Sheesh.. First my grandfather, next your coworker, and now today I heard a friend of ours from town passed away out of nowhere..

Grim reaper is having a busy week...

steven tonight 7:00 CST. we're gonna be on watch2gether this time which means you'll need an adblocker because if one person starts getting ads it screws up the stream for everyone else

On 1/4/2019 at 9:26 PM, Rosewind said:

Happier news tho: 7th anniversary here, and I'm taking my little sis out for her birthday tomorrow. I finally got a day off so we're gonna have a happy fun sister day.

BWWUUUUUHH A BIG GIGANTIC CONGRATULATIONS, HON!!~<3

And a vurry happy birfday to your brood-mate! PLEASE GIVE HER A GREAT BIG SMOOCH ON HER LEFT EAR FROM THE GOOD OL' FAWKESEQUUS~<3 :'3

And to try to add to some of that happy news, for those who haven't heard yet, on the 11th hour of New Year's Eve, your loveable old Marquee of Mania took a Duke of Dementia to be his fiancee~

Spoiler

photo_2019-01-02_16-35-50%202_zpsouanxbc

photo_2019-01-02_16-35-50_zpssxhe9k8i.jp

Lord Mefiialtes, formerly the Bird of Paradise, once upon a time Canterlot's talented crp_dude. Whom I met some 6 years ago, as some of you may recall, as a result of the Bridal Shower Art Extravaganza I threw for our dear Manestream once upon a time. Which I threw in one large part out of my love and appreciation for her hard work and dedication, yes, but also in one large part in the hopes of redeeming myself and Angie in the eyes of her and Artax, so that they might reverse Angie's ban from Canterlot. A ban which was given to us due to our WILD AND CRAZY Last Post Wins shenanigans. In short, I found the love of my life thanks to Canterlot and thanks to all of you madmen and madwomen here in Last Post Wins, members old and past as well as new and present. And for that, as well as so much else, I love you all beyond the ability for words to convey (impressive, I know, considering the infamous word-vomiter that I am!).

3 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

steven tonight 7:00 CST. we're gonna be on watch2gether this time which means you'll need an adblocker because if one person starts getting ads it screws up the stream for everyone else

ON ANOTHER NOTE

YUSH

THIS

ALL YOU MOTHERFATHERS BETTER JOIN US FOR THIS TONIGHT!!!

IT WILL BE VERY FUN AND I WILL PERSONALLY LICK THE FINGERS OF EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO JOINS US AS A REWARD!

...or I'll lick the fingers of everyone who DOESN'T show up as a punishment.

WHICHEVER IS MOST FITTING!! >:I

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Fawkes said:

ON ANOTHER NOTE

YUSH

THIS

ALL YOU MOTHERFATHERS BETTER JOIN US FOR THIS TONIGHT!!!

IT WILL BE VERY FUN AND I WILL PERSONALLY LICK THE FINGERS OF EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO JOINS US AS A REWARD!

...or I'll lick the fingers of everyone who DOESN'T show up as a punishment.

WHICHEVER IS MOST FITTING!! >:I

Moisten up those lickers because that's about 1am my time.

Spoiler

Also gg on your engagement or something.
I'm very happy for you.

Or something.

• Like 1

Buuuuuh!! D':

We've GOTTA find a way to fit ya into our fun tiem group activities.

Its finding times that consistently work for everyone that's tricky, but fitting your piece into the puzzle is PARTICULARLY challenging, since you live in upside down land :'I

BUT WE WILL FIND A WAY

SO HELP ME GAWRSH!! >:I

And oh my goodness!

Is that an ACTUAL spurt of well-wishing I see oozing from your ear holes there, Penby?

Or is it perhaps a splurt of jealousy that another's tongue will be licking your lip-mate's moist eyeballs at night? >:3

Either way, thank you very muchly, Penby. You're too sweet~<3

If it helps I don't live in Aus anymore, i'm back in the UK.
And if things go well for ol' Penby for a change, I might be leaving the UK as well.

Spoiler

Me? Jelly? No way!

*Cut to scene of Penby drunkenly singing I'm all out of Love in some seedy karaoke bar