Last post wins

Okay screw it, I just went ahead and did it. Patch, don't feel obligated to use these. It was fun to actually take a little time to draw something for the first time in months. So yeah, here's my version of Patchasaurus: 

50557929_2121595667883376_70339088716975

Haha, he looks kinda like a character from that Dinosaur Train cartoon

Oh yeah if he looks too happy, I also drew a territorial Patch:

50324531_2121596207883322_57872062493763 

Wait I don't remember where we're going

13 hours ago, Rocky said:

Okay screw it, I just went ahead and did it. Patch, don't feel obligated to use these. It was fun to actually take a little time to draw something for the first time in months. So yeah, here's my version of Patchasaurus: 

Hide contents

50557929_2121595667883376_70339088716975

Haha, he looks kinda like a character from that Dinosaur Train cartoon

Oh yeah if he looks too happy, I also drew a territorial Patch:

Hide contents

50324531_2121596207883322_57872062493763 

I'm keeping these forever

• Like 1

Welcome baaaaaaack~

So, because she's never seen it, I've been rewatching Toradora with my sister. We hardly ever hang out so it's been fun to watch a couple episodes together every other evening. Aaaand after we finish Toradora, we'll move onto the next one. Maybe we'll take on Hyouka next. That was one of the first ones I ever binged almost a whole year ago so it'll be cool to rewatch it. 

Anime brings families together

So I joined this place when I was 17.
I am (unfortunately) proud to say I am now 25. 

So a present to you is a story of how I may have implied in my super important interview that I shouldn't be allowed near kids.

So I went to london for my interview. I was wearing a suit and everything. During the interview the man asked me how I was going to encourage English outside of the school. I said that I was going to use Japan's extra curricular activities in school and set up some kind of English club. Then I said outside of school I was going to go into various places in the community and 'expose' myself to them.

So if you ever feel like you mussed something up. 
Just remember ol' Penby has you beat. 

• Aubergine 1
8 hours ago, Penumbra said:

So I joined this place when I was 17.
I am (unfortunately) proud to say I am now 25. 

So a present to you is a story of how I may have implied in my super important interview that I shouldn't be allowed near kids.

So I went to london for my interview. I was wearing a suit and everything. During the interview the man asked me how I was going to encourage English outside of the school. I said that I was going to use Japan's extra curricular activities in school and set up some kind of English club. Then I said outside of school I was going to go into various places in the community and 'expose' myself to them.

So if you ever feel like you mussed something up. 
Just remember ol' Penby has you beat. 

At work I recently was talking to some coworkers during lunch about how annoying another coworker was when he eats (chews with his mouth open and makes this weird popping sound with every chew). I was really going off about this guy when halfway through I stopped talking because I realized that I didn't recall seeing him leave the cafeteria (as he usually leaves for a smoke break). Slowly looked over my shoulder aaaaand yep, sitting right behind me.  I probably turned red as a fire hydrant as I tried to stutter an explanation to him. I chuckled, he didn't, the other coworkers bailed on me, it was a good time.

So yeah, I didn't exactly proudly proclaim I expose myself to people in public places but, I've had some slip-ups of sorts.

Also holy cow I joined this place a month after you.. I had just turned 15.  I can't believe it's really been nearly eight years. Feels longer..