Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

I didn't read past the page about the world exploding. It's no fun unless you try! Commander Pinkie, this is Lt. Pie hailing the orbital Sonic Macarism Idiocrastic Linear Emission Cannon! You may fire when ready!

Bzzzzzt Okey dokey lokey Lt. Pie! Commander Pinkie ready to countdown! Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! OATMEAL! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!

KRAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The-best-top-desktop-space-wallpapers-0g-hd-space-wallpaper-earth-explosion.jpg

I didn't read past the page about the world exploding. It's no fun unless you try! Commander Pinkie, this is Lt. Pie hailing the orbital Sonic Macarism Idiocrastic Linear Emission Cannon! You may fire when ready!

Bzzzzzt Okey dokey lokey Lt. Pie! Commander Pinkie ready to countdown! Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! OATMEAL! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!

KRAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The-best-top-desktop-space-wallpapers-0g-hd-space-wallpaper-earth-explosion.jpg

And that's the story of how Pinkie Pie massacred an entire planet :I

ah, to get rid of writer's block, you just have to get writer's block a bunch of times. then you have a bunch of writer's blocks, and you can make a writer's castle out of them! then you'll have a great place to write :^D

• Like 1

just so you know, that actually WAS real advice. it's what I do when I'm uninspired. look back on all the things you strated but didn't finish because you got stuck. try and remember why you started them in the first place, and see if you can incorporate those things into what you're trying to do now.

wah, conor didn't take my advise D': I thought it was pretty good considering it came from me...

you should think about it as you're falling asleep then. inspiration often comes while you sleep, and if you think about it before you fall asleep, you'll likely think of it as you sleep