Last post wins

*cries*

noooooooo, why is the "mark all read" button right next to the "view new content" button!? D: I know there was only one topic I hadn't read on the boards that I read, but I didn't want ALL of canterlot to be marked as read! DX what if I decide to explore outside my comfort zone!? D:

This is gonna be harder than I thought :C

Just outlining the first panel with the mouse makes it look like an MS paint drawing.

Might have to color them with pencils or markers until I can figure something out...

By Luna I wish I had a tablet.

This is gonna be harder than I thought :C

Just outlining the first panel with the mouse makes it look like an MS paint drawing.

Might have to color them with pencils or markers until I can figure something out...

By Luna I wish I had a tablet.

I feel your pain my friend, it is insanely hard to make ponies on the computer with a clumsy mouse

ROCKZY!

Angie wants Skyrim for her birthday!

Oh and I don't think she has a 360, so you're gonna have to get her one of those too.

And in 100% honesty, the ONLY way to play Skyrim is on a BIG HD TV. I dunno if she has one of those but you might wanna pick one up just in case.

And ya GOTTA have the surround sound. When you stab a bear through the eye you needta be able to FEEL it's rage filled death screams.

Best start savin' up, my dear pony :3

• Like 1

imagination, do you have photoshop? do you have a pen tool in photoshop? it would probably be under the same icon as the brushes if it doesn't have it's own. try useing that. it's hard to get used to, but it gives you nice lines. you'll probably need to watch a tutorial on YT if you haven't used it before though :/