Last post wins

You're just mad cuz she can make toast. :P

*sigh*

You know, I am. I have to admit.

That is an HONESTLY useful little trick :/

EDIT: Ah! ACTUALLY!! Imagination, my dear pony, you are confusing Applestia with Appliance. Two different... mmm... sides to the same coin xD

*sigh*

You know, I am. I have to admit.

That is an HONESTLY useful little trick :/

EDIT: Ah! ACTUALLY!! Imagination, my dear pony, you are confusing Applestia with Appliance. Two different... mmm... sides to the same coin xD

So I am, how foolish and... unimaginative of me.

My goodness, this headache is unmaking me! :o

The cosmos! They will split, and a whole new realm of boring unoriginal ideas will flood our universe!

There will be no unique! There will be no pure! There... there...

There will be NO IMAGINATION!

This headache cannot win... No... For my very EXISTANCE is the only thing keeping the world from such a drastically boring fate!

Without the power of Imagination, ideas are nothing! The world is bland! And there's no fun!

Cardboard boxes are no longer deluxe mansions or submarines!

Trees are no longer secret technological hideouts!

Sticks are no longer valiant blades of holy steel!

Cars are no longer rocketships!

What kind of world is that for a child?!

For them, I must prevail...

and find some aspirin :(

Mmmm~

Fawkes isn't entirely sure as to what Penumbra is asking.

I believe he is asking Fawkes if Fawkes would be kay with Fawkes being included alongside his dearly deranged lip-mate in a re-imagining of said lip-mate~

If that is the case... there is no greater joy which Fawkes could possibly experience in his throbbing, manic heart~ <3

Yes, I believe Penumbra could do with a revamping.

The Penumbra you previously posted was very well done, no doubt, but...

I think he could certainly use an injection of raw Dementia~

Make his flame so intensely dark that it may oppose the false fires of Applestia~ >:3

Show us his beautifully bloody... smile~

Yes. Pretty much.

But so were all clear about all things.

Penumbra (As previously pictured)= My OC. If I was ever to RP, he would be used.

"Penby"-Penumbra= Me. Your lovely lip-mate Joker. He is being drawn. He will look sorta similar to my OC (Such as his hood, hair and maybe color) but a change in height, added disfigurement (Let's put a smile on that face >:]), a bit of make up and a personality change. My OC being a dense,Kleptomaniac and Penby being, well......me.

Because that's how I roll.

So, Magi is going through with Fawkes's vision of destruction and unholy cataclysm. Applestia against the Prince of Chaos, and me against Imagination itself. Though the revisited battle of old will be one of much grandeur and power, ours will be the most fanciful and stunning of all. For who else but we can clash across the limitless fantasyscapes that our minds entwined can conjure? Applestia and Fawkes shall confront each other upon the last vestiges of Equestria whilst we dance across the stars above. I'm okay with this finale.

So, Magi is going through with Fawkes's vision of destruction and unholy cataclysm. Applestia against the Prince of Chaos, and me against Imagination itself. Though the revisited battle of old will be one of much grandeur and power, ours will be the most fanciful and stunning of all. For who else but we can clash across the limitless fantasyscapes that our minds entwined can conjure? Applestia and Fawkes shall confront each other upon the last vestiges of Equestria whilst we dance across the stars above. I'm okay with this finale.

Indeed! It will be quite the spectacle!

Indeed! It will be quite the spectacle!

I am most regretful that I shall have to summon my power against such a close foalhood friend and indeed a continuing companion throughout my life. I shall not slay you, Imagination, but if you traitorously side with Fawkes against Applestia and myself, I shall enslave you forevermore. With sadness in my heart I shall bring the down the fury of the cosmos by mine hoof!