Last post wins

Strange...I've been doing similar things actually...

I've helped a friend with a story...more than one friend in fact :D

And I have been drawing...but only slight sketches of my Ponysona :)

Pretty cool coincidence :P

All my skecthes are of monsters. Well, I did one of Winter Iris and I just put up one for one pony character buts that it.

The rest of the skecthes for that are manifestational monsters of deeds and emotions/thoughts.

I also been drawing skecthes and discussing voice acting stuff for the book that I am helping writting with my other freind.

Besides that, Wrote soemthing quickly for home work. Now I need to find something else to do..and I still got to do that danm pictionary thing..but I keep forgetting.

Wow...well you certainly seem busy buddy :)

But, you're sorta always busy :P

Still, better than having nothing to do I guess :D

Edit: (Ninja'd :/)

Okay, look xD

When you're "Ninja'd" it means that someone says something that you were gonna say before you can say it.

USUALLY right before you post.

THAT'S why people go back and edit in Ninja'd. Cuz someone already said or brought up something they were gonna say.

When someone posts something completely unrelated before you have a chance to post your post about something completely different...

Isn't a Ninja.

I just wanted to clear that up cuz I noticed that... someone else does that.

Pegasus I think?

I dunno xD

But there you go~

• Like 1

My roommate thinks the 'I'm on a Horse' guy and Terry Crews are the same guy :I

Some Old Spice commercial fan he is.

He is a terrible person in general for not being able to recognize Terry Crews.

He's like Mike Tyson.

When you see him, you just KNOW :I

Who I'm I?....Hmm tough question... to be honest I don't know...

Well. Let me answer for you.

i don't know you...

and if I don't know you..

then that makes...you..

a New freind. I love meeting new people. Hello, My names is Sulvuss and I am the resident love spreader. If you need any help with anything then feel free to ask me. I like to give reviews and I have been drawing snce I was able to hold a pencil, I also role played for seven years so if you need a review or feedback then just let me know.

Well. Let me answer for you.

i don't know you...

and if I don't know you..

then that makes...you..

a New freind. I love meeting new people. Hello, My names is Sulvuss and I am the resident love spreader. If you need any help with anything then feel free to ask me. I like to give reviews and I have been drawing snce I was able to hold a pencil, I also role played for seven years so if you need a review or feedback then just let me know.

Well That's interesting, Nice to meet ya Sulvuss. Names Frosty...and that's all I got at the moment.. since I don't know how to describe myself, all to well at the moment.