Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

Why does everypony always keep my pens when they ask for one? I like pens too! Go find your own! Also, would anypony like their character to be featured in my Star Wars crossover fic? :D

Why does everypony always keep my pens when they ask for one? I like pens too! Go find your own! Also, would anypony like their character to be featured in my Star Wars crossover fic? :D

I would! :D

Guest EoLPinkie

Any and all ponies are welcome, as it helps populate the Old Republic universe! Just let me know what their profession is (senator, Jedi/Sith, smuggler, tradesmen, etc), their faction even if it's neutral, and either a link to their behavior or a quick overview! :D Eventually I'll need descriptions too of course. I suppose draconequi are welcome too, we always need an immortal Emperor.

And Conny, I know things :D..... :Luna:

Guest EoLPinkie

Then he shall clash with Luna, because she'll be in Darth Revan's place! Rawrgh! Oh, I suppose ponies should add fighting styles and info if that relates to their character, like lightsaber blade color, number of weapons, preference for rifle over pistol, agile, strong, etc. You can post mini bios in the actual thread in Writing Discussion if interested! :D

Any and all ponies are welcome, as it helps populate the Old Republic universe! Just let me know what their profession is (senator, Jedi/Sith, smuggler, tradesmen, etc), their faction even if it's neutral, and either a link to their behavior or a quick overview! :D Eventually I'll need descriptions too of course. I suppose draconequi are welcome too, we always need an immortal Emperor.

my character is just me ._. as I do not have a character

whatever makes you think "Angie" will work

If this is the time of the republic then I would love to choose a droid character for the CIF. Since the republic is the empire I don't think the two could be against each other. Unless wer going really far back where the sith formed an empire with droids and all but had to go against the Jedi. Isn't that the jedi wars?

Okay....but I think I might as well post it here if that's okay Pinkie :3

1. Fighting style: Fast
  2. Weapon: Double bladed lightsaber
  3. Saber colour: Blue...duh :P
  4. Agile...the wings kinda help with that :D
  5. Good with machines
  6. If the situation calls for it, he'd use a pistol
  7. Oh and he has a pet sparrow named Sparks :)

Hope that helps Pinkie ;)

Guest EoLPinkie

I'm mostly talking about the period around the Jedi civil war and on into the time where the Galactic Empire beat the Republic. For ease of understanding, KotOR into SWtOR periods. I know Celestia is going to be the Jedi Grand Master during most if not all of it, and when the Civil War begins and Luna breaks away she'll be all:

mlp_fim__bitter_sea_of_regrets_by_karnella-d42b2bn.png

and Luna will be all like "Haha, I was waiting for this all along!"

45588+-+artist-Egophiliac+celestia+cute+filly+luna+sisters+woona.png

I'm mostly talking about the period around the Jedi civil war and on into the time where the Galactic Empire beat the Republic. For ease of understanding, KotOR into SWtOR periods. I know Celestia is going to be the Jedi Grand Master during most if not all of it, and when the Civil War begins and Luna breaks away she'll be all:

mlp_fim__bitter_sea_of_regrets_by_karnella-d42b2bn.png

and Luna will be all like "Haha, I was waiting for this all along!"

45588+-+artist-Egophiliac+celestia+cute+filly+luna+sisters+woona.png

Sorry I was away laughing at a poorly made cliche generic american police drama.

Anyway. I'm back.

Oh. Can I have me in there-my pony self, let me post it.-sulvussponyaltered.jpg

By pencilhead at 2011-12-24

mostly because I would like to see what role and how you think I would act.

Just out of curiosity. I don't mind small or un-importent roles or dying early or easily in the story.