Last post wins

what's the trick to getting on someone's bad side? ._.

You know not the art of trolling.

OH, AND BTW, I GOT WIFI, SO YOU LOVELIES MUST NOW PUT UP WITH ME EVEN MORE.

I of course had to buy it, hook it up, and now have my stepfather on me even more :(

Oh well. That's life.

Sulvy's been edjumacated! Also Fawkesy ignores the fact that Pinkie liked his post from before.

So basically.

You really like Role Playing.

Awesome. It always nice to meet someone who has real dedication and love for their hobbies.

I'm more of a creator than an actor in all honesty. I like to dismantle personality and make them into something else. Which I guess is evident with the whole winter iris monsters.

Although, I can act. I just like creating things more.

Yo dawg, I heard you like role playing accounts so we made an account, in your account so you can look at your Role Playing OOC forum account while Role Playing in your other OOC account while the other role playing OOC accountis holding your characters.

Okay... Current stature of ME:

Freezing in basement using the laptop on a pool table. Brothers in the room next to me playing N64. A double organ on next to me...

My fingers and toes will be up for grabs soon.

By the way. I know I'm not as loving and energetic lately but I've been suffering with a lot of stress and horrible dreams which is making it hard to sleep. So, yeah. Not to bring my personal problems to the board but if I am sucknig at spreading the love.

Thats why. Its not that I stopped loving you all or anything.

By the way. I know I'm not as loving and energetic lately but I've been suffering with a lot of stress and horrible dreams which is making it hard to sleep. So, yeah. Not to bring my personal problems to the board but if I am sucknig at spreading the love.

Thats why. Its not that I stopped loving you all or anything.

D:>

Well, whenever stress comes to you, or whenever you start to have bad dreams, remember Nasty (who isn't at all nasty :3 (trademark)) will be thinking of you, and those dreams and stress will dissolve into nothingness.

Okay... Current stature of ME:

Freezing in basement using the laptop on a pool table. Brothers in the room next to me playing N64. A double organ on next to me...

My fingers and toes will be up for grabs soon.

for grabs as in somebody to keep them warm? :3 by grabbing them?

Partially correct, Sulvuss. I give voice to the different facets of my personality, with my normal everyday nothing-special-stimulating me personality being the most prevalent. Which persona I'm referring to is obvious. As for your dreams, fear not. Let the soft loveliness of night embrace you and banish the shadows from your mind, whilst they caress your physical form. Stars watch over you :Luna:

for grabs as in somebody to keep them warm? :3 by grabbing them?

Hah, no, I mean that my fingers will be on the ground, detatched from my body, VERY soon. :P

Goodnight guys... Most likely won't see you guys when I get back. :)

Partially correct, Sulvuss. I give voice to the different facets of my personality, with my normal everyday nothing-special-stimulating me personality being the most prevalent. Which persona I'm referring to is obvious. As for your dreams, fear not. Let the soft loveliness of night embrace you and banish the shadows from your mind, whilst they caress your physical form. Stars watch over you :Luna:

Oh. Yay. I actually managed to get a doctors appointment concerning my stress. Since my last doctor kept just turning around and saying I'm not acute enough to get any sort of help, despite being qualified for it.

Oh. I get it. Like me and my OC when I started acting. Mister/ Sir. He was a part of my personality. Infact I wrote about that. Heres a link to what I said about him:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/5822-your-oc-and-you/page__st__20

I typically use my art for releasing parts of my personality now though.