Last post wins

oh hey, spider bro is still here, even after two days of me not using this computer :^D

so I think that means he's been here four days. I don't see any webs though

"Everything is edible. Even I'm edible. But that, dear ponies, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in Equestria."

No! No no no no!

That move Sould have never been made! the orginal is perfict

So, Ded Spaze.

Not sure if scary or not yet xD

So far the only thing thats really creeped me out has been the background sounds.

The distant scuffling, random pipes dropping, and that one guy/monster who always sounds like he's suffocating on his own saliva just off camera.

I almost feel like I should make my own Let's Play though.

Whenever things START to seem scary or the background sounds start to get to me, I start talking to the game and the monsters and I have fantastical conversations with them~ :'3

Like the time I challenged a necromorph to a raring ol' match of fisticuffs. He was a spry ol' chap.

It didn't end well for me... :'I

^ NOM!

Also @Pinkie/Aria/Soulscapes - we haven't talked in AGES!

We really haven't. I've dropped the ball lately with everything going on. Everypony thinks that I'm ignoring them, and it's not entirely untrue even if it is unintentional.

So, Ded Spaze.

Not sure if scary or not yet xD

So far the only thing thats really creeped me out has been the background sounds.

The distant scuffling, random pipes dropping, and that one guy/monster who always sounds like he's suffocating on his own saliva just off camera.

I almost feel like I should make my own Let's Play though.

Whenever things START to seem scary or the background sounds start to get to me, I start talking to the game and the monsters and I have fantastical conversations with them~ :'3

Like the time I challenged a necromorph to a raring ol' match of fisticuffs. He was a spry ol' chap.

It didn't end well for me... :'I

*crawls along the ceiling like all day errrday*