Last post wins

I've had this person's facebook page open for like three hours now trying to decide if I should friend request them since neither of us are big fb users should I do it y/n

(also the fb belongs to one of you lucky fellas you could make a new friend right here right now)

• Like 2

Someone never heard about the black album. 

9 hours ago, Angie Cakes said:

I've had this person's facebook page open for like three hours now trying to decide if I should friend request them since neither of us are big fb users should I do it y/n

(also the fb belongs to one of you lucky fellas you could make a new friend right here right now)

Just go for it! :) 

On 3/21/2012 at 7:49 AM, VinylUnderground said:

Sonic all the way. He's the reason Smash Balls are banned in tourneys lol. Anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!

• Like 1
On 10/16/2011 at 9:31 PM, Appliance said:

*sighs, uses "mom" face, and goes back for Noah, picks him up in other hoof and walks on two back hooves*

Ugh.. come on kids.

On 10/16/2011 at 9:34 PM, Bronies For Life said:

Appppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy! Why does he get a candy bar?

Apppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Im tiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeeeeeed!

Appppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy! Are we there yet?

40 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I am most confused.

Though, this entire thread is rather confusing.

Then you should go pack to post one and read the whole thing

it's actually a phenomenal read [for the the like 3 good parts]. took me about a week during finals, so you could probably knock it out in a weekend if you're hardcore. edit: maybe I guess maybe

do it do it do it do it do it

Yeah. I'm pretty sure even if you read it all they're not gonna make much more sense. 

Rather this is probably one of those things where it's better you give up on trying to understand it and just take whatever comes.