Last post wins

23 minutes ago, Rosewind said:

Getting divorced. Going to sign the papers this weekend at the con. 

I guess that makes stuff easy.

... Wait.. 

I'm not sure how to react to this... Not exactly what I was expecting to read here tonight..

It's pretty poignant compared to my previous post before that.

It's okay, I was going to suggest this anyway when I saw him this weekend. We've both been unhappy. The long distance and lotsa different factors all played in to this result. I never thought I'd be signing divorce papers at a furry convention tho, but here we are. We're still friends but things probably won't be the same. I know I did my best, that's all I can really say.

At least I get to be called Ms. again. It has a way better ring to it than Mrs.

I am sorry to hear it turned out like that. From what you say, it seems like you'll be happier this way but still, a divorce is a divorce, and I can't imagine it's fun for anyone. I hope you'll be alright..

I apologize if this is a bit personal, and I won't be offended if you refuse to answer but, how long have you been married?

Back. That was a...long weekend. Got a lot of fun stuff (Zootopia pint glasses, badges, posters, stickers, charms, pins, and a crazy awesome new hoodie). Some unfun stuff, like divorce papers (served to me by a fursuiter, no less). Awkward moments, fun moments. I'm glad I went, but I'm glad to be done, too. Everyone was expecting real sourness between my Ex and me, but I wasn't going to let that noise spoil my weekend. I made a little gallery with a sampling of stuff, here:

1. Badges!

2. Art!

3. New hoodie! It's my style like, perfect. There was a guy in the background checking me out pretty hard. He was nice tho!

4. Fursuiting stuff.

5. More of me dorking around in a partial.

That's it for now! 

• Like 2

My brother sent me a picture from the con of a Lackadaisy card game he bought which looks super cool.            Oh Rosie, coincidentally (like, scarily coincidentally), I became single over the weekend too. So... just know you have some options..

I think I just reenacted a scene from a horror movie. You know the one, where your handsome/beautiful/etc actor holds up a piece of clothing familiar to them, stares at it in shock as they notice the blood, drop it, and stare at their own hands that are now covered in the blood of whoever owned that clothing.

Being purposely vague because I don't know any specific movies that have done this but I know it's been done.

Also in my case the blood was mine and it was a bit more embarrassing.

5 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

How into pedophilia are you

Oooooh. Well, I figured you are several million years old by this point.

Rocky -- I saw the Lackadaisy table in the Dealers' Den (which was huge this year!). I never really got into it, but the art is fantastic! This was confirmed to be the biggest furry con in the world this year with close to 14k in attendance. I love cons but after a few days, it does start to grate on me. The unwashed masses were already hitting me on day zero, and if I have to stop and gag because of some unwashed dude's body odor, there's definitely a problem. I usually try coating myself with a layer of perfume to aura myself from the stench, but it's overwhelming after a while.

That and a crappy diet for the weekend really put me down for the count. Luckily I have today off to recover.

In addition to that Yeen hoodie I got an Asriel mousepad, some Zootopia pint glasses, new cute fridge magnets, and my usual assortment of buttons, decals, charms. I also got a wolf ring that looks like he's hugging my finger, as my "divorce" ring to replace the one I gave back to my ex. Lone wolf, awoooo!

I didn't see your brother, tho I looked for him. There's so many people there it's hard to connect. I did meet up with a few Canterlot peeps and shot the breeze a little.

Ah well, I can imagine it was super busy constantly so, it's not too surprising you didn't see him... 

I don't even want to think about all the b/o... I don't think I'd last the whole weekend. Whenever I come across someone who just smells terrible, I wonder how they don't notice, and if they do, how they ignore it. Personal hygiene is pretty much highest on my list of things to address when going out or even getting up in the morning, as it is/should be for most people. I just can't understand how some people just don't care. How hard is it to take 10-15 minutes of your day to make sure you're clean?? It just makes me sooo eeeeerrrggghhhhh

Oh my god it's been at least six years and this thread is still here.

OH MY GOD THIS ENTIRE SUBSECTION OF THE FORUM IS NAMED AFTER THIS THREAD.

ROSEWIND WHAT DID YOU DO

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Halide said:

Oh my god it's been at least six years and this thread is still here.

OH MY GOD THIS ENTIRE SUBSECTION OF THE FORUM IS NAMED AFTER THIS THREAD.

ROSEWIND WHAT DID YOU DO

Why hello there! I did the following:

1. I unbanned some people.

2. I unhid this thread.

3. I renamed this sub-forum.

My GPU just crapped out; I spent the morning getting a new one with my ex-husband and installing it. Now everything is great. He bought me this chocolate bar too. Whataguy!

Gdc5HpY.jpg

It's been a long week. I can't wait for things to return to normal. 

• Like 2