Last post wins

Warframe is the kind of game that gets away with selling you characters at like $20 worth of their premium currency because you can trade for said currency(my friend says the trade economy in-game is pretty good, I haven't gotten into it because ew people) and there's nothing game-changing locked behind a paywall to my knowledge, everything can be acquired in-game through a lot of grinding.

A Warframe RP could be neat because it's basically robot superheroes in space. There's more to the world but that's the most important part.

As some one who has gone though two pricey laptops in the last 4 years, I would advise against a gaming laptop.
You can get decent computer for a quarter of the price.
My new comp has a window where you can look inside and see all the techno bits. 
Its also loud as hell and glows bright blue, so downloading stuff at night is really annoying. 

Mine glows, is loud, and has a window too

But I can change the color, right now it's on a great purple(except for one of the fans which has red lights that I can't change, the other two case fans do too but I had to unplug them since they weren't working right)

Oh, and the occasional freeze-ups, other than that this thing is alright

17 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

You got it?!

WE GOTTA PLAY TOGETHER!

No no no, I meant for you. If your laptop sucks, just drop a bunch of money on a new one. That simple.

17 hours ago, Tenkan said:

"just stop being poor"

Awesome. I will commit to that from this day forward. :catbug:

Exactly!

Let me tell you about the Tuesday thing. Every Tuesday my Mum and I like to go to a Chinese restaurant. We've been going there for a while and we know like, everyone that works there. One day I brought them bagels from work and they were freaked out happy. Then I got mangled, stuff happened, and I haven't had goodies to give them from work because I've not been working from medical leave.

We had a friend of my Mum's join us there once and she was shocked at how extra they treated us. "I never get any of these things when I come here," she says. The special tea, fried noodles and interesting sauces on the side, goodies from China, extra cookies at the end. Ya gotta make friends!

Since I started work this week, I've been amassing a pile of goodies to give to them today. They should be really happy!

• Like 4