Last post wins

I think the caffeine buzz from my morning coffee just wore off in a matter of seconds and I could really use a bed now. Like I'm literally just sitting at work and suddenly it feels like someone dropped a 100lb sandbag on my head. :-D

7 hours ago, Rocky said:

I think the caffeine buzz from my morning coffee just wore off in a matter of seconds and I could really use a bed now. Like I'm literally just sitting at work and suddenly it feels like someone dropped a 100lb sandbag on my head. 😄

Sounds like you need to feel some sunshine!

I nearly nodded off in the lunchroom..   I think I needed more than to just feel some sunshine..

BUT FEAR NOT BECAUSE TOMORROW I'LL BE FINE BECAUSE I WON'T DRINK ANY COFFEE AT ALL 

It was cease and desisted almost immediately by hasbro. Then Fausty saw how sad everyone was and offered to design some original characters for the team working on it. Now it’s called Thems fightin’ heards and came out on Steam early access a few months ago. It’s actually a legit fighting game and has been widely praised as being good. I kinda want it because Rarity’s redesign as a regal Deer called Velvet is really cool. 

• Like 1