Jump to content

Last post wins


Recommended Posts

So, yesterday afternoon, I decided I needed to start a new anime. I remembered there was one called My Hero Academia and I was like "huh, I've heard good things.. I'll give it an episode or two..".

 

 

 So, here I am the next day and I've just finished binge watching all three seasons. I swear, I'm usually quite constructive on my days off but wow, I really just couldn't stop myself. Can't say I'm proud but, I hardly left the room once...

 

 

 

It's so refreshing to see an mc that has to take almost 2 seasons to actually get control of his power. I like how he struggles and was crippling himself nearly every time he used his power. It made it so much more awesome and satisfying when he finally started getting the hang of it. After a while, you just get tired of seeing characters who are 'naturals' and just get it overnight.  This has been a nice change of pace and I can't wait for the next season.

 

 ...

 

 

also Uraraka is such a cutie 



  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Tfw you tough it out to finish an anime before you go to bed, only to discover a second season at seven in the morning

Dino's brain hurts, it's time to sleep

 

 I pissed myself off recently in a similar fashion. I had been watching A Certain Magical Index and realized 30 episodes in that there was a dubbed version all along. I mean, I'm fine with subtitles but, if I know their is a dubbed version, I'll always go for that. I didn't rewatch the first 30, I just felt stupid for not looking into the possibility that there was a dubbed version..

Link to comment
5 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Tfw you tough it out to finish an anime before you go to bed, only to discover a second season at seven in the morning

Dino's brain hurts, it's time to sleep

 

You better tune into our Spyro Sketchathon for a bit when you wake up! >:I

Or

OR

...or I'll cry! :'I

Link to comment
On 11/21/2018 at 8:21 PM, Fawkes said:

 

8'D

PLEASE MISTER BACON FRIEND

You must tell me of your adventures in the outside world!

Does society still stand?

Have we built a magnetic accelerator cannon on the moon yet?

HOW MANY MEN DID YOU HAVE TO KILL?

How many women!?

How many...... children???

AND HOW MANY WOMEN DID YOU SEDUCE?

HOW MANY MEN??

HOW MANY........ a-animals???

 

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DID YOU GET ME AS A SOUVENIR??? >:I

"Does society still stand?"

Debatable.

 

"Have we built a magnetic accelerator cannon on the moon yet?"

Ughhhhhhhh, it's nearly finished! STOP RUSHING ME!

 

"HOW MANY MEN DID YOU HAVE TO KILL?

How many women!?

How many...... children???"

None. I have people to do that for me.

 

"AND HOW MANY WOMEN DID YOU SEDUCE?

HOW MANY MEN??

HOW MANY........ a-animals???"

A whopping zero to all of those.

 

"AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT DID YOU GET ME AS A SOUVENIR??? >:I"

Uhhhhhh, I got you.... *roots around the back of the sofa* ... this?

Spoiler

bite-of-sandwich-2.jpg

 

 

On 11/22/2018 at 12:35 AM, Fawkes said:

Hey.

HEY.

HEEEEEEEY!

 

Hey, you nerds.

This Saturday, Paradise (the boyfriend) and I (the writhing mass of expletives and eel flesh) are having an art stream in order to work up some funds in order to purchase that big, compendium of yummy dragon dads that is Spyro: Reignited Trilogy! (CUZ WE'RE ESSENTIALLY A COUPLE OF LAZY NEETS WHO DON'T WORK PROPER JOBS)

AND THEN EVENTUALLY WE'LL STREAM OUR PLAY THROUGH FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO WATCH!

SO if ya got a couple bucks to spare and an active imagination, Paradise will be taking requests for things to draw from peeps in the audience.

Anything goes, AS LONG AS ITS DRAGONS! Dragons from Spyro, dragon OCs or characters, OR ANY DRAGONS IN GENERAL!

PAY WHAT YA LIKE! : D

And if ya DON'T got any spare cash, come watch us stream anyways!

Paradise will be doin' the drawings and I'll be playin' some vidja games on the side~

 

Also as a warning (or potentially an added perk), the stream will likely be QUITE NSFW, both in language and content drawn. So just a heads up!~

 

THIS SATURDAY!

NOVEMBER 24TH!!

1:00PM EST!!!

https://picarto.tv/DrawNest

 

BE THERE

OR BE... lame >:I

 

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29462680/

Neat. I'll be there when I can.

 

On 11/23/2018 at 4:25 PM, Rosewind said:

I'm gone for a week and a few people come back from the dead. Welcome back!

Hi!

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Rocky said:

 

 I pissed myself off recently in a similar fashion. I had been watching A Certain Magical Index and realized 30 episodes in that there was a dubbed version all along. I mean, I'm fine with subtitles but, if I know their is a dubbed version, I'll always go for that. I didn't rewatch the first 30, I just felt stupid for not looking into the possibility that there was a dubbed version..

I watched the dub on my first go of Index, but since there's a season three now I went back to watch it subbed. So far, S3 seems kinda rushed though, if you get there you might see what I mean.

3 hours ago, Fawkes said:

 

You better tune into our Spyro Sketchathon for a bit when you wake up! >:I

Or

OR

...or I'll cry! :'I

Dinos and dragons don't get along

Link to comment
7 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I watched the dub on my first go of Index, but since there's a season three now I went back to watch it subbed. So far, S3 seems kinda rushed though, if you get there you might see what I mean.

 


 Yeah I went back to the subbed version for season 3 as well. To be honest, I've been going back and forth between so many shows, I sometimes lose my place... but now that I think of it, it does seem a little rushed.  I've been thinking of checking out A Certain Scientific Railgun as well.. 

 It's funny because SAO is the opposite currently. They are seriously taking their sweet time with this one. This last episode was honestly pretty boring. Before I knew it, it was over and I felt like the story didn't progress at all. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love SAO and don't mind stories that are complicated and take time to tell but.. I dunno, it's just dragging a bit.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Rocky said:


 Yeah I went back to the subbed version for season 3 as well. To be honest, I've been going back and forth between so many shows, I sometimes lose my place... but now that I think of it, it does seem a little rushed.  I've been thinking of checking out A Certain Scientific Railgun as well.. 

 It's funny because SAO is the opposite currently. They are seriously taking their sweet time with this one. This last episode was honestly pretty boring. Before I knew it, it was over and I felt like the story didn't progress at all. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love SAO and don't mind stories that are complicated and take time to tell but.. I dunno, it's just dragging a bit.

Index is good for that I guess, there's a lot of versions and stuff(I heard there's gonna be an Accelerator spinoff anime, and there's gonna be a new season of the Railgun spinoff), there's a lot going on in the world and being caught up in some stuff helps with other stuff, like season two of Railgun with some of the season three stuff

Link to comment
7 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Index is good for that I guess, there's a lot of versions and stuff(I heard there's gonna be an Accelerator spinoff anime, and there's gonna be a new season of the Railgun spinoff), there's a lot going on in the world and being caught up in some stuff helps with other stuff, like season two of Railgun with some of the season three stuff

 

 Huh, I suppose I should crack into Railgun after all. There are a few questions I have that weren't addressed in Index.. So perhaps the answers are in Railgun. 

 

 And really? An Accelerator spinoff? Sheesh, how many sides of the story do they need?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Rocky said:

 

 Huh, I suppose I should crack into Railgun after all. There are a few questions I have that weren't addressed in Index.. So perhaps the answers are in Railgun. 

 

 And really? An Accelerator spinoff? Sheesh, how many sides of the story do they need?

We already have like three or four protagonists now

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...