• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 7:16 AM, Fawkes said:

I'm here.
I'm a little late.
But I'm ready to finish you :I

It don't matter how late you are.
You could be days late.
You could be 1000 years late.

You could be stuck on the other side of the world.
You could be stuck in another dimension.

Penumbra and Fawkes always find a way back to each other.
So i'm never worried if you're late.
Because i'll never have to wait forever. 

Spoiler

cute-anime-girl-blue-eyes-smiling-anime-
❤️
finish now or later.
It's the same.
Penumbra will never end.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I'm always baffled by how people to this day still find replayability in minecraft so I don't think I'd enjoy AC

You could always try out the older versions on emulator for free. I'm still working on my New Leaf and Wild World AC games

AC is getting a lot of new content, so there is always something to look forward to.

Lol hi SilverSwirl

I've been playing ALOT of Warframe. My computer was always a potato and could never play it properly (until now). On mobile I play Sky: Children of light. It's really good and made by the same company that made Journey. It's almost hard to imagine it's free and multiplayer XD.

I also wanted to finish Detroit and restart Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but I don't have the time to boot up the ol' PS4.

This is the first time I've really checked back in a couple years, so glad most of you guys are still around~  
This forum is basically log of my teenage years and there's something beautiful about that.

I'm also MR 17 in Warframe!  That game has taken over my life to fill the void of G4.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:19 AM, Lyipheoryia said:

This is the first time I've really checked back in a couple years, so glad most of you guys are still around~  
This forum is basically log of my teenage years and there's something beautiful about that.

I'm also MR 17 in Warframe!  That game has taken over my life to fill the void of G4.

Omg, Lyipheoryia! It has been so long LOL. Same. It has been in my life since middle-school.

Nice! What platform?

On 10/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, PatchworkPsycho said:

I sank a ton of time and money into Warframe and I think I might just be permanently burnt out on it, though honestly I also just can't play it on this laptop

Starting to get there myself. The grind gets to me and I feel like I have nothing to do...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...