Last post wins

I wouldn't spend money on Genshin (or spend as little as you can). I'm currently saving up for the next banner because it has Chongyun and Razor. Roll based on the 4-star characters that are in the banner, not the 5 (unless you are certain you will hit pity in that time).

On 11/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, PatchworkPsycho said:

goodbye Unus Annus 😭

Omg I dropped so much money on their merch. One of the hoodies I got was super expensive because it had the black and white split. I HAD TO GET IT THOUGH!!! :monokuma:

I got Chongyun in my beginner roll for Noelle and he's literally been a staple of my party since then, I was actually a little disappointed to get two greatsword people back to back

12 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Omg I dropped so much money on their merch. One of the hoodies I got was super expensive because it had the black and white split. I HAD TO GET IT THOUGH!!! :monokuma:

I'm so upset that I wasn't able to grab any merch, some of it was killer

Damn I really want Chongyun for my Asian account. Noelle is a guarantee so that can't be helped XD I'd still save primogems to upgrade his constellation. Razor could be a good alternative DPS for your other team in Abyss.

14 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

I'm so upset that I wasn't able to grab any merch, some of it was killer

Financial problems or timing problems? They brought everything back in the last few days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I see it's been a couple months since the last post here. Ngl even though I'm not in the fandom anymore I do kinda miss the old days when this thread was booming.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 9:58 PM, Rocky said:

I see it's been a couple months since the last post here. Ngl even though I'm not in the fandom anymore I do kinda miss the old days when this thread was booming.  

Same. At least there are still people around and it's not completely gone. The site in general was what inspired me to make art. I don't think I've drawn anything since my last one here. 

On 3/20/2021 at 2:24 AM, FlameWolfScout said:

BEEP BOOP Y'ALL

Lol hello there:monokuma:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...