Anypony have a pet?

Brony-Vas-Normandy

I have a kitty named Chell, we found her in a dumpster earlier this year and she's awesome. She's a purebred Abyssinian of an unknown age (estimated 6-10 years old)

253667_10150644386750788_703185787_19146421_6865536_n.jpg

251744_10150643610850788_703185787_19135190_3403394_n.jpg

You named your kitty Chell.  You, dear, have my eternal envy.  She's beautiful!

100_1969.jpg

In order from top to bottom: Bobby, Pumba, Dusty. Dusty is special because he's a ragamuffin. Also, RIP, red couch. You were comfy.

baby.jpg

The new baby, Opal,in her carrier on the way home. I think we were in the parking lot of a Dairy Queen at this moment. She is also the first animal we've owned with a pedigree.

DiamondPearlDippedSticks.jpg

Diamond and Pearl. They eat wood.

Right now, I'm in a dorm. so no pets.

I have a dog at home though. A black spaniel mix named Kaylee.

I used to have a spaniel/papillon mix named Molly, but she was put to sleep last year. I had her for 7 years, so that was really hard.

I had an albino rabbit that we found in our front yard, named her Cadbury, but gave her away when my family moved.

And I also had two degus (rodents similar to squirrels), named Giles and Xander, but my parents didn't want to take care of them when I went to college, so had to give them away.

• 3 weeks later...

I had 2 dogs. One of my dogs died of old age back in 2008. Now, I have a Miniature poodle.

Say hello to Skipper. XD

Aww! He's cute. Mini poodles represent! I have one too.

wes9-5-11.jpg

His name is Wesley (like the Dread Pirate, not the annoying Star Trek kid) and they estimate he's 1 or 2 years old. I got him from the pound in June this year. They'd found him hiding under a car in a parking lot, skinny and covered in 6 inches of completely matted hair. Now he's fed and happy. :D

I lived without a dog for about a year, when my roommate and I were in an apartment that didn't allow them. It drove me nuts. Can't even say how many hours I spent staring at Petfinder, wishing I could take one of them home. Now I'm doing the same thing with cats. And rats. God help me when I live by myself; I'm gonna end up with a menagerie.

• Like 1

Ah, pets. How I love them. At present, I have 3 cats and 2 dogs. There was one occasion, long ago in a kingdom far far away, where there was a grand total of 16 pets in my place--and that was before I got dogs. (7cats, 6 bunnies 2 sugar gliders, and a hamster!) Alas, the foster cats that we had taken in have found new homes, and so have the rabbits and the hamster was given as a gift to my young cousin, bringing my collection down (thank Celestia!) to a...not-so-crazy amount. :D Plus, with the move, we found a place that allows dogs. (which we LOVE.) Even though, after the move...we unfortunately lost our first cat, Lilo.....she was never the friendliest cat, but we still loved her...:'< She took the best pictures, too...

And I'm also heavy into photography, so I never take a picture (or, at least I don't KEEP) any pictures that I can't frame! XD I'm a sucker for HQ pics....so, without further ado, here are my creatures!!!

Cats:

First off, we have Mitch, the sweetest of the bunch, and also my personal little baby. He's the sweetest most cuddliest cutest little thing ever! Got him from a farm that was giving away a litter, and I chose him for his little orange nose. There were SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH HIM when I first got him--he couldn't get neutered normally (his uh....parts...were all stuck up inside of his body!), he had every kind of worm in the book, an eye infection, fleas, and ear mites! He didn't look that bad when I picked him out!

Needless to say, he's the best cat of the bunch. He's cuddly, loveable, talkative, inquisitive, and playful. He's even smart! He knows his name, and come. he loves to be brushed!

1001389m.jpg

allcatsandanimals408.jpg

AHHH!!! NO LEG KITTY!!!

Next, there's Sam (Samwise Gamgee) a himalayan/siamese something or other. He's a cutie. he's not quite as cuddly as Mitch, but he's still totally AWESOME. Really, he loves to talk (the Siamese in him, of course.) And will often walk around the house just yowlin' away. XD he's such a softy-pants, though. He doesn't like being held, but never really struggles if you pick him up. He's also HUGE. (seriously, people come over, and as soon as they see him, "OMG that's a friggin' huge cat." :-o *picks up*) He actually was in the local paper for giveaway. We were expecting some ugly mess when we went to look at him--and here was the picture of adorable fluffiness! his head is so poofy! We <3 him. He is now our oldest cat, since Lilo passed. His original name was 'Nova'--which didn't suit him. At all.

1001384f.jpg

1001315x.jpg

Meesha is the quietest of our cats, and the...least....sociable. She likes to lick people's bare feet, and loves water, but hates being IN water.

(Meesha is the black, the white cat is Lilo, who is no longer with us.)

1001245q.jpg

Lilo (RIP) was our first ever cat, and she was very, very antisocial. Moreso than our other female cat, Meesha. She was, in fact, almost mean. She'd hiss frequently, and the next second be on your lap. She shedded like crazy, which was super awesome considering she was white. (sarcasm) She finally got to the point where she was too mean to keep anymore. She was vet checked, and nothing appeared to be wrong with her, but when she started lashing out and scratching and biting everyone and everything, we had no choice but to put her down. :<

1000206h.jpg

1000297a.jpg

Dogs:

Joon (Jooniper Bug)(pronounced June)is our 6 month old purebred Corgi! :D She is not AKC registered, like our golden, but she's still ADORABLE. And she can hold her potty for FOREVER!! She had potty training down in like two months, but has trouble with tricks and commands. Especially 'come'....especially at the dog park.

1001270jg.jpg

1001308t.jpg

Shadow (Shadow Ball the Dragon of the North--official AKC name. XD) is our AKC registered, purebred Golden Retriever. I love this breed. I had one when I was a kid, and couldn't help getting a pup! (despite the cost....which actually wasn't that bad.) He's a total dumb-butt when it comes to potty training, but he learns tricks quick and remembers them well. So....well, it'd be great if he could do both. He doesn't go number 2 in the house, thank god. XD Only number one. He's also a little special in the head otherwise. He likes to run into walls, and not stop running when solid objects come in his way. And he's a bit of a putz.

1001379l.jpg

1001273p.jpg

BONUS!

Squishy face!!

1001341e.jpg

Aww....snugglezzz....

1001338t.jpg

All of our kitties, and their super-awesome four dish, which they were taught table manners for. (no eating off of anykitty else's plate!)

1001173v.jpg

So...what kind of hanging plants do you have? Oh, really...well...I assure you, mine are better.

allcatsandanimals515.jpg

Sorry. i LOVE my pets--and even if you don't read all that stuff....enjoy the pics!! XD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Eeee! Look at all the fuzz heads!

I currently have a sweet little guinea pig I got last March. At work there was a flier advertising a free guinea pig with a cage. He was darn cute, and I'd been wanting one, so I jumped on it! I was really upset when I first met him, though, because he was so skinny and his nails were overgrown. On top of that, once I got him home, I saw he was super itchy and his fur was falling out in clumps. Turned out the poor little sweetie had lice and I really wonder for how long until I got him shampooed.

I ended up re-naming him Scuzzy. The Reboot box set had just come out, I was falling in love with the show all over again, and Hexadecimal was totally my favorite. She had a pet named Scuzzy, so there you go! He learned his name very fast and will respond with a chirp if you say it. He loves to cuddle with me and to beg for celery. He's a lazy, fat, and very happy piggy now.

He's also 20% cooler than most guinea pigs.

scuzzy_wizard.jpg

We have two dogs. Hazel is our chocolate lab, she's 11 old but shes still pretty active. She's actually got some gray air around her nose and mouth, it's so cute. :kissy:

Our other dog is a pug named Heath. He's so funny, he loves to run (mostly in circles) and loves to get attention. He also barks a bit, mostly when it gets dark outside. He eventually stops barking and starts snoring. :/

I've got a dog and a cat.

My dog is about 16 years old, a Beagle, of whom i don't have any pictures on hand. His name is Sherlock and he's basically a grumpy old man these days. :P

My cat is a Cornish Rex named Merlin (anypony else notice an odd fictional characters theme naming here?) and he's 8-ish. By 8-ish, I mean I actually forgot. :blush: He's oddly clingy and very much a cat who thinks humans are his servants and all that.