(Festival Grounds) Are you scared of the big bad beat? (Open)

After months of making songs, Beat had been asked to perform at the festival grounds during the Harvest Spook-Tacular! She was ecstatic! As she got to the festival grounds and got ready, she was told "You have 15 minutes before you have to start" by one of the ponies at the festival. "Ok" "That gives me plenty of time to get ready" Beat thought, as she smiled to herself.

sml_gallery_475_9_7773.jpg

Calypso

Flying over the Festival Grounds was a black and light blue striped Pegasus mare dressed in a loud green. blue and white dress with a white eyemask and crown. She surveyed all the proceeding from the sky before deciding on a place to land.

"Over der be a place for music an' dancin' mon!" Calypso neighed as she trotted on over to where Beat Match was setting up.

"Greetings der girl! Anyting I can do to help ya set up? I didn't tink to bring me steel drum wit me. Didn't tink der-ed be music here! Oh, where are me manners? Name's Calypso and me home is on Gallopegus Island! Love to sell me mangos to ponies on dee mainland. I brought some of me best mango juice wit me, would ya like to try some?"

"Certainly I be lendin' ya a hoof," Calypso said as the deadlock maned Pegasus mare took flight while moving the turntable and boxes of records over to the center of the stage.

"I'm no stranger to hard work! Back on dee island, me and me family operate a mango plantation. Dis is why we know so much about dis wonderful fruit! Have some of me family's best mango juice!"

Calypso reaches into her saddlebag and takes out a sealed bottle of Kingston Hills mango juice and gives it to Beat Match.

"Dis is 100% pure mango juice! All natural, dat is a promise!"

"Sure ting! I would love dat very much!" Calypso shouted as she retrieved another bottle of mango juice for herself. "Music is dee rythem of life, I always say! I sure hope dere will be more ponies come to dance here. I know many traditional dances of my people back on dee island. You mainland pony folk probably dance far differently den we do, but I am a quick learner."

Calypso drank some of her juice before sitting down on a nearby tree stump.

"Is dere anyting else I can be doin' for ya?"