New Friendship[Invite Only]

(Holy gave me permission to „control” a bit his character in first post ^_^)

Heart Shine was very excited for this night, her father agreed that she will can go outside of Appleloosa to have some fun, he had some business to do. Heart decided to prepare up her costume with friends, it was a skeleton costume. After couple days of work, she finally made it up. It looked like skeleton-pony, her father was very proud of her daughter cause costume looked very good and it fitted her little body.

Finally this night came, Heart left her house with father to some other regions, but it wasn’t what she expected. Her father was busy with his work so he don’t spent time with her, Heart was very sad and disappointed that she don’t have any friends that she could spent time with. She started to move a bit sad across Festival Grounds, it was supposed to be one of her best night in year and it started to be one of the worse ever. Then, everything a b it changed. She saw a red pony Pegasus, who was in wonderbolt costume. He seemed to be alone aswell, but tried to do some stuff with apples. In Heart mind there came idea, she came to this pony when he was busy with apples in water. She finally approached him and jumped on his back with a little scary shout. Tobias jumped a bit up as he don’t expected to be scary by anyone, but then he looked at Heart Shine and smiled to her.

Heart smiled back to him and looked at him.

My name is Heart Shine Mr. Wonderbolt! I’m sorry to scary You off but You seems to be alone like me and I thought scary You will be a good idea. Do You wanna to spent time together? It can be awesome time and maybe somepony will join us too!

Tobias was minding his own business bobbing for apples in the festival in his Wonderbolt outfit. He really liked festivals like this they where great fun. Hes went to other festivals in his travels. as for his costume well he was a big Wonderbolt fan. He was just about to get an apple when he felt some pony jump on his back and let out a scary scream. He jumped of course and then looked back at the filly smiling. He heard from her that her name was Heart Shine. "Hehe hey Heart Shine my names Tobias Salil. I'm not a real Wonderbolt Im just dressed up as one, but sure I will hang out with you Heart Shine." He didn't expect another pony to want to hang out with him this Nightmare Night. He wasn't expecting to meet anyone at the festival due to his transitory life not allowing him to know any pony well.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumble Buns was happily wandering around, looking at the different games and stalls here and there. She was dressed as a bee, with fake little antennas in her mane, bug-like wings attached to her body, and black stripes painted over her body. She even had a little dart tucked in her tail. It wasn't the most complicated of all costumes but it worked well, and she liked it.

She was looking at a game of apple bobbing when a pony disguised as a Wonderbolt next to her suddenly screamed in her ear. Surprised and frightened, the honey-like mare jumped away and fell on the ground. What was going on ? Once the commotion has passed, she looked at the pony who scared her without meaning it. A little foal dressed as a skeleton pony had played a little prank on him, surprising him by jumping on his back, and was now talking with him.

Relieved, Bumble Buns let out a gentle laugh. The foal just wanted some friends to spend the time in this festival ! “Well, you've sure scared me as well, little one !” she introduced herself in the conversation. Perhaps she could spend time making new friends as well !

• 3 weeks later...

Heart Shine

Heart Shine smiled to Tobias and started a bit to laugh

"Oh I know You are not a real wonderbolt! It is Harvest Spook, everyone dress as who they want so why not name You Mr. Wonderbolt?"

Heart Shine again smiled to Tobias as another pony approached them and told that her got scared too. Little foal laughed a bit and smiled to Bumble.

"I’m sorry! I didn’t mention to scary You, I wanted to see Mr. Wonderbolt reaction. I’m sorry if the thing I made was wrong, it is just one of very funny nights over the year so I think we are suppoed to have fun and scare eachother, right?"

Heart again smiled as she looked at Tobias and Bumble.

"You have very nice costume Mr. Wonderbolt, You looks like a real Wonderbolt!" Then she looked at Bumble and her bee costume, it was very nice costume and Heart smiled a bit while looking at Bumble.

"You have very nice costume too! I see You like Bees, right? My name is Heart Shine and it is pleasure to meet You, what is Your name?" Heart asked Bumble as she wanted to make some new friends at this night. Especially that Tobias and Bumble seemed to be quite alone so they could hang out with three somewhere!