MLP:RiM

TheFlutterGuy

Has anypony heard of My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic? It's basically D&D for MLP, it has a rule book and everything. It sounds like a fun idea but sadly its made to play with friends at your house with pens and paper, but I was thinking if anyone would be up for giving it a go? The rule book has everything you will need to know and it even tells you how to make a characters stats etc.

The Rulebook is a PDF on Google Docs

If anyone would like to give it a go then just reply to this thread :D

Because its over the internet all it'll need is a notepad and maybe an online dice roller.

Oh and in the notebook it gives you a template for your characters stats etc that you can fill in so you wont need to remember anything :D

maybe its the way its written but after the elements of harmony part, my mind started to wander

the dice roll is the least of my worries, what is really impt IMO is a GM who's got a good dungeon storyline

Yea getting a decent GM with a good storyline might be a bit tricky, but maybe I could give it a go, I'm a little busy at the moment as I'm helping lay a carpet down in about 5 minutes so after that I'll attempt to make a decent storyline, it may take a while though.....

But to be fair it does say it involves a lot of improvisation so maybe I wont even need to make a long, thought out story, maybe...

Actually, I was thinking about a Livestream setup which would allow me to have a map with movable tiles, which is really handy for fight situations. Maybe in combination with an irc chat.

I'll look into it, I don't have all my books around at the moment. The question is, are people interested to play something more combat oriented set in Equestria? (It wouldn't all be combat oriented, of course, but there would be fighting involved.)

Well, as said, I'd like to have a gridded map with movable tiles, because it makes combats much clearer and easier to follow. And I'm just reading into doing it with Ustream, which seems easy enough. I can figure it out.

@lordbrony: So, I take it you would be interested into my proposal, too? :)

Don't worry, all it would require from the players is to have an IRC and a website open at the same time. :)

But ok, I'll get my books together and get crackin'. I already got an outline for a small campaign in mind. I'll open a thread soon with some basic information so that we can figure out group compsition, and all those fun things.