Celestia's House of Mirrors

Manestream

Celestia's House of Mirrors

You suspect the only reason Celestia volunteered to run the House of Mirrors was so that she could admire her own wings—but you'd never say it aloud. Still, it's a rather fun attraction, even if—oof—you find it difficult not to run into somepony. Or, was that just your reflection you bumped into?

At any rate, it's fun for awhile, but you seem to be lost...

Some of the mirrors are a little dusted over in places, and it's hard to see your reflections truly clearly...sometimes a trick of the light makes you feel like they're watching you - that it was merely only seconds away from a reflection leaping out and doing...Celestia-knows-what. Sure, it's a crazy thought on a night like this, but sometimes nights like this were where the impossible became real - which makes it all the more reason why you and the others keep your wits about you.

Orange ran burst through the doors of the mirror house, he was scared out of his mind and needed somewhere to hide where nopony will be able to sneak up on him. "Good, now nopony will be able to sneak up on me" he muttered slightly out of breath, he had ran here from the Nightmare Moon statue for fear of being turned into a chicken or some random inanimate object. Orange had started to walk around and started to feel himself relax a little for the first time all night. "Nopony will be able to sneak up on me with all these mirrors around me I can see everywhere" Orange chuckled as he started to trot around.

'Wait was that something in my reflection ... oh no someone is in here with me, I've got to hide but where I'm in a mirror house ... oh Celestia this was a trap wasn't it now I can't hide or escape ... I guess I'll have to run' Orange immediately started to run aimlessly through the maze an effort to escape this mysterious reflection ghost. *crash* The last thought Orange had before he was knocked unconscious was whether or not that was his reflection or not.

After finally being recovered from his scare at the haunted house, Survey decided to go to something less scary, the house of mirrors in this case. As he made his way to the entrance of the house, still shaking nervously and closing his eyes. Walking into the house filled with mirrors, he tried not to open his eyes, however when he bumped into a mirror. He opened his eyes and slowly looked at the mirror. ''O-oh.. e-excuse m-...'' he stammered, as he looked at himself in the mirror, his appearance still being that of mummy. He shrieked, and jumped backwards, and bumped into another mirror. Turning around to face it, he began another apology but quickly cut it off when he saw yet another mummy, wich looked the same as the other one he just bumped into, wich was himself. However, as naive as he is, he shrieked again, and ran blindly into the house, bumping into several more mirrors and getting scared of all those aswell, making it a rather uncomfortable walk through the mirror house.

gallery_299_36_40135.png

Diamond had left behind Pinkie Pie's house of horrors behind, thanks to the kindly Miss Cheerilee helping her out. They even met Princess Luna on the way out and received some candy for their troubles. Emboldened by this outcome, Diamond was no longer the quivering, shaken pony she had been. As she walked, she passed the house of mirrors again.

"Hmm, I never did get all the way around before..." she mused. "Alright! No more scaredy-filly! I'm going in!"

She made one last check to make sure her tiara was still on straight and walked in. This time around she was able to have a good laugh at the crazy faces she could make in the mirrors. Maybe this nightmare night wouldn't be so bad after all.

Willow Whisper was just a little lost in the maze. After running into Princess Celestia, the unicorn had been unable to find her way out of the house of mirrors. Hundreds of reflections of herself wandering a hundred different hallways at all sorts of angles surrounded her. It was all starting to make her head hurt. She couldn't tell how big the room itself was, much less how to get out. Still, other than the trap doors in the floor, which she did her best to avoid, it wasn't that dangerous in here. Her night was finally looking up!

Brazil found himself making his way back through the hall of mirrors - there wasn't really any particular reason, but for the Earth pony it seemed like a change of pace, atmosphere wise than the others...it was calm and yet alive - it didn't rely on the artificial ghostly gimmicks of the haunted house, and it wasn't steeped in the middle of everfree, like the Discord trail or the nightmare moon mural.

It was only a few moments until he realised that up ahead, his assistant Survey was currently also making his way through this little place, and so immediately dashed up to catch up to the Unicorn, entirely glad to see another familiar face!

" SURVEY! " He calls out, chuckling a little as he canters up behind the young colt. " Well, this sure is a surprise...didn't expect to see you here! "

" My little ponies, I'm so glad you came! "

princess_celestia_by_zutheskunk-d3hdo0g.png

Your group of ponies head over towards the glowing form of the white princess, reflections of her bouncing in every direction amongst all the mirrors in the great room of the house- somehow in the presence of the princess, the mirrors dont seem so spooky, and the night not so dark.

" I have a treat for you all - please, enjoy! " Celestia speaks gently, a candy floating to everypony present as she does...gently smiling upon you all as she stretches her wings widely and canters towards you all. " Please, enjoy the rest of your night - and be sure to take care of one another as you would yourself...that is a good foundation of harmony amongst ponies - even on a night such as this. "

As you each bid her your own farewells, she then takes off into the nightsky gracefully back from the way she'd come - making her way once more towards her next destination. Of course, Will you see her again tonight? It could happen!

Survey, after finally calming down from the shrieking and apologizing, did notice Brazil calling out for him. As he slowly trotted over to Brazil, he grinned awkwardly. ''N-niether i y-you..'' he says slowly, scratching his head. ''D-do you k-know the w-way out? I.. s-sort of.. a-am lost.. a-and f-frightened.. e-even though t-this is not the h-haunted house..'' he says, sounding quite ashamed of himself. ''C-can y-you help me o-out?'' he asks helplessly, the gemstones on his eyes sparkling quite a bit.