W&D S01EP20 - Green Isn't Your Colo(u)r [we're live!]

Tam

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the little *squeak* noise Fluttershy makes when she smiles. :D

Someone else had said there's no AJ or Dash in this episode. Applejack and Rainbow Dash do make an appearance! Applejack is selling apples out of crates with Fluttershy's face on them, and Rainbow Dash is pulling a Fluttershy banner across the sky. =)

Yes, Fluttershy's squeaks are freakin' amazing.

Ahhh. I remember now. AJ and RD's small appearances are so quick I forgot they were in there.

Second, I LOVE pinkie pie... I'm pretty sure the entire part of the show where pinkie pie is popping out of stuff and freaking out Twilight she doesn't really exist and is just a hallucination because Twi is the only one who acknowledges her. Just sayin

stealth_pinkie_02_50p.gif

stealth_pinkie_01_50p.gif

She is like Savoir-Faire, she esssss everywhereeeere!

LOL, so I guess TS is the crazy one after all. I wonder if Pinkie Pie is even real. Maybe the few times other characters acknowledge PP, they are just playing along with TS's insanity.

I don't even know what to say about this episode. There was so much awesome in it. From the moral being handled well to the humor that never stopped, it was amazing. And yeah, Pinkie definitely stole the show for me and Twilight's reactions were great. She reacted much better to Pinkie than any other episode. I laughed hard when Twilight bashed herself in the eye.

Quite an entertaining episode... liked Pinkie's antics a lot.

Edit: I don't think I buy the Pinkie=hallucination hypothesis in general (perhaps some scenes of this episode...)... if Pinkie wasn't real how'd the party in the first episode come around?

This was such an AWESOME episode. I laughed so hard, and I'm still smiling. I've actually watched the episode several times now, and it's still amazing. Pinkie Pie SLAYS me! And Twilight's outtakes. Fluttershy is just way too freaking adorable. And I love Rarity! Pony Gaga! This episode cannot possibly contain all of the awesome, yet it does! :lol:

I love the little *squeak* noise Fluttershy makes when she smiles. :D

Someone else had said there's no AJ or Dash in this episode. Applejack and Rainbow Dash do make an appearance! Applejack is selling apples out of crates with Fluttershy's face on them, and Rainbow Dash is pulling a Fluttershy banner across the sky. =)

Regarding background ponies, I recall Lauren Faust saying that there there are a whole bunch the animators can choose from those that are already made up. She did say they didn't have a whole lot of time to complete each episode, so I'm guess the animators took the easier route. I also noticed that in some audience scenes, it looks like they were going for a color theme rather than a variety of ponies. Like a "bluish atmosphere" in some shots, for instance.

I also love the little "Fwee!*" noises, too! They seem to work that in at random times. :D

"Ooooh! Even her sneezes are graceful!" Really Fluttershy takes everything people do and makes it 20% cuter.

I'm pretty sure everypony is 20% more at something.

20% cuter

20% cooler

20% more booky

20% more tough

20% crazier

20% more stylish

or something like that

"Ooooh! Even her sneezes are graceful!" Really Fluttershy takes everything people do and makes it 20% cuter.

20% cuter

20% cooler

20% more booky

20% more tough

20% crazier

20% more stylish

or something like that

This post could be like 20% more right.

The thing that really makes me like this episode is that normally, you'd expect a character like Rarity to escalate in a jealous fit, but instead, Rarity stayed a good friend, as much as she was jealous - trying to help her friend as much as she could figure out how.

It's things like this that make me love Rarity more and more. She is indeed a very classy pony!

Even though it was killing Rarity to see Fluttershy succeed, it took some class to support the shy pony even at her "worst"!

20% cuter

20% cooler

20% more booky

20% more tough

20% crazier

20% more stylish

or something like that

I think instead of 20% more booky, it'd be 20% smarter. And instead of more tough, what about just tougher? Maybe 20% prettier for Rarity...but I do like stylish.

20% cuter

20% cooler

20% more booky

20% more tough

20% crazier

20% more stylish

or something like that

I think instead of 20% more booky, it'd be 20% smarter. And instead of more tough, what about just tougher? Maybe 20% prettier for Rarity...but I do like stylish.

'smarter' was what i first put down, but it seemed unfair to the other ponies. Then i thought of 'learned', but that sounded too..pompous. So i gave up at booky xD

and totally right on the tough -> tougher. I can talk books! D:

Well, I thought about it being kind of unfair....But it's true. Twilight Sparkle seems to always be reading and studying, and that helps her solve problems, both for herself and her friends. Like knowing about the Ursa Minor and the Elements of Harmony. No one else knew what to do because no one else was as well read.