W&D S01EP20 - Green Isn't Your Colo(u)r [we're live!]

Tam

This episode was great. Twilight Sparkle trying to keep Spike's secret in, Fluttershy's cuteness, Lady Gaga pony, Pinkie Pie popping out of nowhere, really awesome! XD

And yeah, both Applejack and Rainbow Dash do appear in this episode, but they appear really briefly.

Two Rarity episodes are enough for now. Overall, great episode. :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi hi

Does anyone else think that Rarity's rejected outfit was actually kinda neat? (the white suit with blue bits)

Looked a bit strange on Fluttershy, as if she was being dressed for some Seventies concert :lol:

Of course she would - but the obvious point was that she was pressured into it and then felt obligated...

In that case, who would have been the better role model is an irrelevant point, as the episode focuses on how awkward Fluttershy actually felt but wasn't prepared to show in front of Rarity for fear of letting her down.

We all know Rainbow Dash woulda made all of those fashions 20% cooler had SHE worn them instead. :P

what happened to that picture of foto where you can see twi's cutie mark on her butt? I know I saw it in here at some point but now it's gone :(

they used twi's model for foto and forgot to take her cutie mark off!

Yeah I remember someone mentioning that to Faust, and she just stated it was a mistake, same with Sapphire Shores not having one in the previous episode (originally they didn't have any storyboard shots where it would show, so it was never made).