25% Season 2 polls

Hippo

Season 2 Polls  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Season 2 episode thus far...

• Return to Harmony Part 1
    • Return to Harmony Part 2
    • Lezzon Zero
    • Luna Eclipsed
    • Sisterhooves Social
    • The Cutie Pox
    • May the Best Pet Win!
  2. 2. Who is best pony in Season 2 thus far... (Multiple choices allowed)

3. 3. Which Season of FiM will be better?

From best to worst, I rank the episodes like this so far: Lesson Zero, Sisterhooves Social, May the Best Pet Win!, Luna Eclipsed, Return of Harmony 1, Return of Harmony 2, The Cutie Pox.

That said, I kind of have loved them all so far for various reason. Not a single bad episode.

So far, the best pony of the season is hands down Rarity. She was my third favorite of the mane six before the season started. With an exceptional starring episode in Sisterhooves Social and a number of hilarious lines and moments in practically every other episode this season, she has passed Rainbow Dash up and claimed the number two spot. If we don't get a good AJ showing pretty soon, she might even take the top spot before long. ;-)

From what I've seen I think this season will be even better than the first. After the first great season the writers and animators really have it down now yet at the same time are having to up their game to keep it fresh. Plus the humor is stronger. Lesson Zero is the proof of that.

Edit: Initially forgot Luna Eclipse in my best to worst somehow. :?:

Edited by Phil the Time Wizard

it's just all been great episodes. some of them seemed kind of "um, what is this...?" at first, but after a couple watch throughs, they ended up being favourite episodes.

best to worst for me: sisterhooves social, luna eclipsed, discord eps, may the best pet win and lesson zero are tied, then cutie pox.

I think Season 2 will be the best. I mean, so far it's been pretty good. We got a Luna episode (FINALLY), and we're getting to see some of the Cast's families, and plus, shout-outs to the fandom with the Derpy cameos! Also, I think this season has more specific character centric episodes. Anypony else notice this? I think they've switched gears a little bit, now that everypony can write to Princess Celestia. We saw the first episode that had NO Twilight Sparkle this season. She's not as needed anymore, because anypony else can now give the moral. They aren't limited by trying to fit TS in, instead, they can choose how ever many or few characters they'd like. Leaves more room for relationships and character development by focusing on just a few ponies rather than trying to fit in all main six.

I think Season 2 will be the best. I mean, so far it's been pretty good. We got a Luna episode (FINALLY), and we're getting to see some of the Cast's families, and plus, shout-outs to the fandom with the Derpy cameos! Also, I think this season has more specific character centric episodes. Anypony else notice this? I think they've switched gears a little bit, now that everypony can write to Princess Celestia. We saw the first episode that had NO Twilight Sparkle this season. She's not as needed anymore, because anypony else can now give the moral. They aren't limited by trying to fit TS in, instead, they can choose how ever many or few characters they'd like. Leaves more room for relationships and character development by focusing on just a few ponies rather than trying to fit in all main six.

Eyup.

Consider this:

If you matched up season 1's first 7 with season 2's first 7, you might get these results.

7eps.png

And I was even being generous towards Boast Busters being better than The Cutie Pox.

• Like 1

It was a hard call between Luna Eclipsed and Lesson Zero. These two are so full of quotes and pure, undiluted win (the introduction of THE TOTALLY AWESOME ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE, and what perhaps exceeds Party of One as the best spazz-out I've ever seen). I'd only give Luna Eclipsed the vote because of Luna. "TWILIGHT SPARKLE HAS TOLD US OF THE SWEETNESS OF THY VOICE! WE WISH TO SPEAK, AS THOU SPEAKETH!"

That said, Season Two is off to a rollicking good start, but I think it'll be hard to top those to episodes. I am speaking purely from the aspect of comedy though. In story relevant potential, Return to Harmony has that in spades, as well as an interestion subversion on who breaks who from Discord's (a particularly charming villain by the way) corruption

Pinkie's the best pony so far.

I'm sorry, I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I now I have to ask. Are you serious? How has Pinkie best pony in season 2 thus far when she has had very little face time--even less than Applejack! I almost feel like it was a trolled answer, tbh. But if you really feel this way, please explain. I'm interested in hearing why you think Pinkie is best pony in season 2.

pinkie is best pony because eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain. those two episodes had lots of good pinkie moments.

also she's a chicken

but my favourite pony so far is Rarity :P

I'm sorry, I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I now I have to ask. Are you serious? How has Pinkie best pony in season 2 thus far when she has had very little face time--even less than Applejack! I almost feel like it was a trolled answer, tbh. But if you really feel this way, please explain. I'm interested in hearing why you think Pinkie is best pony in season 2.

She's brought the most lols? I LOVED Pinkie-Hen. Loved the chocolate rain gags. Loved her failed attempts at honesty in Sisterhooves. She just fascinates me. Her expressions, her voice, her attitude, her movements. I guess I'm just a fangirl.

If I was going to comment on who's got the most development, well, Sweetie Belle, I guess, since she got her first episode. I like all the ponies a lot, but it's rare for Pinkie to not amuse me.

Eyup.

Consider this:

If you matched up season 1's first 7 with season 2's first 7, you might get these results.

7eps.png

And I was even being generous towards Boast Busters being better than The Cutie Pox.

:shifty: Boast Busters did have the Great and Powerful Trixie! :twisted:

• Like 1

We have novels written about ponies who have never spoken, and only appeared once for seven seconds. It's the little things I suppose.

How dare you make me choose you monsters. But I suppose if pressed at metaphorical gunpoint:

Best to Worst: Sisterhooves Social, Lesson Zero, May The Best Pet Win!, Luna Eclipsed, Return of Harmony 1, Return of Harmony 2, Cutie Pox.

Sisterhooves Social almost made me shed a tear. That's an automatic winner. And with Cutie Pox, I loved it, but most of it seemed to be filler. Still, not a truly bad episode thus far.

Favorite Pony so far: Rarity. This surprises me a bit, I'm not usually a Rarity fan. Darn Sisterhooves Social, making me love her again. Oh, then Rainbow Dash, because duet with Fluttershy = <3

Superior Season: So far, I'm going with Season 2. It's looking like we're gonna have a great Season!