Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

I never found it, gave up when I died again went back to mining and found like 6 gold blocks so... yeah... may try again sometime but for now I cant find it much less get through it! lol

I never found it, gave up when I died again went back to mining and found like 6 gold blocks so... yeah... may try again sometime but for now I cant find it much less get through it! lol

I'll make a list of Hints I gave and give a new one or two (or four). * = new hint

1. It is near a Cliffy Area.
  2. There is a Pig on a Cliffside near by. He is stuck there(cause Animals don't jump off cliffs) and has been there since building began.
  3. There is a sign outside the enternce that reads "DantonDamnark's Treasure Trove"
  4. It is no farther than Canterlot is to the Sea near Hoofington* (Does that mean it is exactly that distance? Is that where it is? Maybe, Maybe not)
  5. It was dangerous to travel there at night*
  6. There is a light source emitting from the Trove* (I didn't want Creepers spawning in it; would ruin my work!)
  7. Even if it is raining, you will be dry outside the Trove Door*

Sounds like something from indiana jones then.

*Big Macintosh one liner*

Announcing: The Sovereign Nation of the Gallopogus Islands!

:Rarity: :Rarity: :Rarity: :Rarity: :Rarity:

This proud nation of ours was discovered on Sunday(18th) of December in the year 2011.

Our Capital Island is located at roughly -- X:512; Z: 484. This is South-East of Canterlot, in the ocean. It is close enough to land that a Boat is not required; but it is recommended.

(In RL it would be South-East, but Minecraft's Sun rises in the North and sets in the south. So it would be North-East coordinate wise.

We have a total of 5 Islands. The larger, more distant two make up what is known as "Atoll" who was our sister nation (Now Annexed by us).

While we would be glad to see those of the Mainland populate our islands, we are currently working on building codes as not prevent the destruction of our beautiful land and to prevent inconveniences that may be caused during our recovery of our resent episode. The episode I speak of is the recent freak storm that took 40-50% of our land back to sea; we are currently making progress in prepossessing this part of our country again.

(This means you can't build here right now; unless I say so [so ask :P])

This message is a formal request of Annexation by Princess Luna of Equestria. We hope to one day be part of your great nation!

Signed

Danton Damnark

Lord Mayor and Ambassador of Gallopogus Islands

Me also, Server's been empty all day (was I the only one getting on?) then at like 11:00 or 11:30 (before 12:00) I tried to log in and got an error. (Times are EST)

My Treasure Trove was violated by an imposter of the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well! They broke blocks in the cave despite there being no need! All my traps (Except 2, both not deadly) are avoidable/evadable!! There is absolutely no reason to destroy my blocks!!

I only thank you that yo did the honorable thing and did not take any of the rewards.

If you would like to claim responsibility, please PM me. We can discuss things such as: the right way to complete the course.

I still am trying to find it... >.< but then I've been busy hunting monsters lately... Zombie Jerky is best food, no cooking requried and no worries of it spoiling! (lol)

Yinny ...

I'm really, really bad at this. TT_TT

Please, if you would be so kind, could you take this:

bramble_skin.png

And turn it into something that works for this?

Bramble-Rose.png

RIght now, my mane and tail won't even show up at all!

Here you are Bramble, Love the image by the way. Enjoy the skin!

Brambleedit.png

And unlimited exp!

No, sadly I die regularily, just unlimited foods. lol

Wait... zombies carry beef jerky now? I thought it was just, you know, pony flesh unless... OMG, you are all cannibals aren't ya?

Well technically untill I get around to makeing a pony skin, my char is a tiger, so pony, human, it's all meat to him! lol

... ... ...

I ... my sheep.

My sheep I was specifically breeding to make WHITE CLOUDS with, so I can build pegasus buildings in the sky.

That I had specifically marked with a sign: "WHITE SHEEP", so that people would know not to dye these sheep.

That I've practically had to *start over* several times because of people raiding my ranch, *SEVERAL* Ponies causing creepers to blow up part of my ranch while looking at it ...

Please don't dye my sheep. TT_TT Now I need to hunt down some skeletons so I can dye some back to white.

I'll keep the rainbow ones so I can make rainbows, and pixel art, eventually, and just try to ... expand and make more pens, so I can have lots of white sheep ... but ... please don't dye my sheep in the future.

Also kinda surprised to walk out my front door and go, "Oh ... there's a ... there's a *road* in my front lawn." But ah well.